Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton 10:53 - Jan 21 with 1023 viewscontroversial_jack

Fulton signs a 3 year deal. Great news, our best midfielder this season.
Fulton on 10:57 - Jan 21 with 1009 viewsonehunglow

Aye.We agree there.Solid lad and great team man. Obviously settled down there and putting family first which suggests a good man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fulton on 11:20 - Jan 21 with 977 viewsBoundy

Well done Jay and deserved , he and Kingsley arrived around the same time ( different positions I know ) but I thought Kingsley would be the one to progress .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Fulton on 11:20 - Jan 21 with 976 viewsonehunglow

Fulton on 11:20 - Jan 21 by Boundy

Well done Jay and deserved , he and Kingsley arrived around the same time ( different positions I know ) but I thought Kingsley would be the one to progress .

Not sure he was looked after that well boundy

Fulton on 11:44 - Jan 21 with 961 viewswhiterock

Adam King was decent too but faded away
Fulton on 15:42 - Jan 21 with 905 viewsBoundy

Fulton on 11:20 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

Not sure he was looked after that well boundy

I think at the time Kingsley had better opportunities in the 1st team than Fulton but checking their stats both played the same amount of games , 17 appearances in 3 years up until 2017 when Kingsley moved on and now Jay's on 89 games for us and Kingsleys playing for Heart of Midlothian, fine margins

Fulton on 18:24 - Jan 21 with 866 viewsDr_Winston

A player who has generally done very well when called upon in previous seasons only to be frequently accused of "hiding" by many. Made himself indispensable this year.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fulton on 18:40 - Jan 21 with 844 viewsKilkennyjack

Fulton on 11:20 - Jan 21 by Boundy

Wrong about that as well then ....

Beware of the Risen People

Fulton on 19:19 - Jan 21 with 834 viewsraynor94

Fulton on 15:42 - Jan 21 by Boundy

I think at the time Kingsley had better opportunities in the 1st team than Fulton but checking their stats both played the same amount of games , 17 appearances in 3 years up until 2017 when Kingsley moved on and now Jay's on 89 games for us and Kingsleys playing for Heart of Midlothian, fine margins

Kingsley is having a great season at Hearts, seen him on Sky a few times. Will be in Scottish Premiership next season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Fulton on 21:07 - Jan 21 with 791 viewsonehunglow

Fulton on 18:24 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

A player who has generally done very well when called upon in previous seasons only to be frequently accused of "hiding" by many. Made himself indispensable this year.

Not sure about hiding nor who thought that. I struggle to remember who thought what fully ten years ago. Whatever else ,it is history

Fulton on 21:31 - Jan 21 with 780 viewsBoundy

I think Fultons problem was when he broke into the first team he was playing alongside technically superior players and and times it showed . Leon Siggy , Ki . Cork for example. But good on the club for sticking with him as they're both now benefitting .

Fulton on 08:03 - Jan 22 with 737 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Really pleased for him. I always thought his exclusion at the expense of the allegedly more technical Byers was a kick in the teeth for him which his work rate and commitment didn’t warrant. Especially when Byers was performing the passenger role in a team that could ill afford passengers.

A goal threat as well, would like to see him chance his arm and get into the box more often.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fulton on 08:29 - Jan 22 with 729 viewsDr_Winston

Fulton on 08:03 - Jan 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Really pleased for him. I always thought his exclusion at the expense of the allegedly more technical Byers was a kick in the teeth for him which his work rate and commitment didn’t warrant. Especially when Byers was performing the passenger role in a team that could ill afford passengers.

A goal threat as well, would like to see him chance his arm and get into the box more often.

Fulton's emergence this season just demonstrates how catastrophically dumb it was to keep giving Byers game time ahead of him previously.

Maybe George will prove me wrong one day. Maybe he'll demonstrate that he's more than a good shot and a nice haircut.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fulton on 10:35 - Jan 22 with 699 viewsonehunglow

Fulton on 08:29 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

Fulton's emergence this season just demonstrates how catastrophically dumb it was to keep giving Byers game time ahead of him previously.

Maybe George will prove me wrong one day. Maybe he'll demonstrate that he's more than a good shot and a nice haircut.

Byers has been well and truly eclipsed by Fulton and both Smith and Grimes.

Fulton on 12:41 - Jan 22 with 687 viewskrunchykarrot

Fulton on 10:35 - Jan 22 by onehunglow

Byers has been well and truly eclipsed by Fulton and both Smith and Grimes.

I agree but i think there is a player in there and SC is the correct type of manager to get him to fulfill his potential. It was only a few games ago that some supporters were calling for our Captains head, and to drop Woodman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024