Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Morris on Juergen Klinsmann 00:46 - Jan 23 with 550 viewsKeithHaynes

By that time he had already been capped for the USA, having been spotted by Jurgen Klinsmann during the German’s time in charge of the national team. Morris relished the chance to work under and learn from the former Inter Milan, Tottenham, Bayern Munich and Germany forward.

“My coaching staff and team-mates in Seattle were great for me, and it had that atmosphere that was similar to the tight-knit feel the manager spoke about at this club," he said. “That atmosphere and coaching staff helped my development so much, but I also have to give thanks to Jurgen Klinsmann, who took a chance on this college kid and called him up to the national team. I don’t think a lot of coaches would have done that, so he has always been a big influence for me. He was great, he was an unbelievable player so it was great to play for him. I think a lot of people would have passed over this college kid, but he did not, and I will forever be grateful for that. He was always working on finishing drills with me, and things like that. It’s fun to learn from someone like that, and see the clips of how great a player he was.”

In addition to his efforts on the field, off it Morris also has a charitable foundation to help young people with Type 1 Diabetes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jordan Morris on Juergen Klinsmann on 08:55 - Jan 23 with 444 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The best manager Swansea never had. He’d have loved this seasons kit too 😉.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jordan Morris on Juergen Klinsmann on 17:27 - Jan 24 with 338 viewsNotLoyal

Jordan Morris on Juergen Klinsmann on 08:55 - Jan 23 by Brynmill_Jack

The best manager Swansea never had. He’d have loved this seasons kit too 😉.

I’m looking forward to seeing Morris, he does look quality.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024