Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Outbreak at DVLA 09:13 - Jan 24 with 3116 viewsGwyn737

All over the print media this morning:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/23/minister-faces-fury-over-mass-covi

Anyone have experience of if this story is accurate?
Outbreak at DVLA on 21:01 - Jan 24 with 671 viewstrampie

Outbreak at DVLA on 11:14 - Jan 24 by blobby2

Back last March the DVLA recognised my twin brother as vulnerable following a recent heart attackand ordered him to stay home. This he did for many months then he was ordered back to work in December. He died with covid in early January despite taking every precaution and only leaving home for work.
I have no doubt that his death would have been prevented had he not returned to work. Whoever made the decision to recall vulnerable staff has blood on their hands.
Absolutely shocking and reckless decision making.

Sorry to hear that.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Outbreak at DVLA on 16:19 - Jan 25 with 534 viewscontroversial_jack

Outbreak at DVLA on 11:14 - Jan 24 by blobby2

Back last March the DVLA recognised my twin brother as vulnerable following a recent heart attackand ordered him to stay home. This he did for many months then he was ordered back to work in December. He died with covid in early January despite taking every precaution and only leaving home for work.
I have no doubt that his death would have been prevented had he not returned to work. Whoever made the decision to recall vulnerable staff has blood on their hands.
Absolutely shocking and reckless decision making.

Whoever ordered him back to work is a narcissist and would have no empathy or understanding of what they have done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024