Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell Assists 17:58 - Jan 30 with 401 viewsbuilthjack

5 in the league so far. Keep it up son.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bidwell Assists on 17:59 - Jan 30 with 397 views34dfgdf54

Another one who played well today.

I’d have liked to have seen manning given a start but he seemed to link up well with Hourihane at times with him bombing forward.
Bidwell Assists on 09:48 - Jan 31 with 308 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell Assists on 17:59 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Another one who played well today.

I’d have liked to have seen manning given a start but he seemed to link up well with Hourihane at times with him bombing forward.

Manning is top quality back up for Bidwell but Jake has this increased aggression and physicality especially when defending set pieces in our box . It’s the kind of defending which a ref would consider strong but fair.

But let’s face it - Bidwells crossing on the run is top class. To bring the best out of him the midfield has to spot his (and Connor’s) excellent runs and play them in behind. It’s our best aspect of our play this season and very hard to defend against. Great assist again yesterday - I really really like him as a player and hope he goes from strength to strength. Free transfer too!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bidwell Assists on 10:48 - Jan 31 with 283 viewsDr_Winston

Isn't quite firing on as many cylinders as he was earlier in the season, but still one of our most consistent performers. I'd have liked to see Manning used a bit more often, mostly because Manning deserves the games, but also to give Bidwell a bit of a break.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell Assists on 11:20 - Jan 31 with 258 viewsHighjack

I thought their left back that came on was very very good at just getting a yard and whipping a cross in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024