Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free 15:13 - Feb 23 with 1362 viewsKeithHaynes

Rated higher than Pogba when at Manchester United, now looking to find a club for the rest of this season. Any ideas ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 17:15 - Feb 23 with 361 viewsNotLoyal

Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 17:13 - Feb 23 by Chief

Is this just a 'what if' thread or are we actually being linked?

I'm assuming it's just a chat about football.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 18:30 - Feb 23 with 319 viewsKeithHaynes

Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 17:15 - Feb 23 by NotLoyal

I'm assuming it's just a chat about football.

That’s what this forum is for as I understand it 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 18:40 - Feb 23 with 316 viewsshingle

Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 15:22 - Feb 23 by KeithHaynes

If he doesn’t take this chance he could end up working in ?

Tesco, Asda, or even Aldi
Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 21:47 - Feb 23 with 271 viewsCatullus

Ex Manchester United player, in his prime at 28 available on a free on 17:12 - Feb 23 by NotLoyal

It's looking like Huddersfield.

In which case I hope he gets his head screwed on straight and performs really well for them. After all we have played them twice and they still have Norwich, Brentford, Reading, Cardiff , Bournemouth and Blackburn to play

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024