Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent service from the Liberty Stadium 09:55 - Feb 25 with 1447 viewsaberhugh

For the first time I couldn't get the livestream to work last night. Whatever I tried, a number of times on different accounts and devices, when I clicked on watch live just took me back to the previous page. I emailed the problem to the club at 7.39 hoping it might be sorted before the Bristol game. Had an email response at 7.43 which I didn't see. At 7.45 a telephone call from a Denise Ruffell to talk me through fixing the problem and stayed on the phone until I had could view the game. Had to clear all my browsing history which as I'm not very technical wouldn't have occurred to me. Thank you Denise.
Excellent service from the Liberty Stadium on 11:33 - Feb 25 with 1394 viewsNotLoyal

Always good to publicise good things coming out of the club. Nice one.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Excellent service from the Liberty Stadium on 12:40 - Feb 25 with 1364 viewsaberhugh

I have subsequently found out what a trooper the lady is, having received an award from the Disabled Supporters Association. Really nice to have proper caring people looking out for others.
Hope her employers know how lucky they are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024