Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? 15:10 - Mar 11 with 2166 viewsbuilthjack

I enjoyed Liverpool

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 16:25 - Mar 15 with 404 viewsonehunglow

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 16:21 - Mar 15 by exhmrc1

If you think Barry is wonderful you obviously dont know it. My sister lived there for years. Swansea is far nicer. Swansea Beach isnt one of the best around here though.

What sets Swansea aside is the geographic location .The sea then mountains almost running down to the shore.It's a winner.Or should be.

Swansea was never going to be Biarritz due to the commercial shipping of decades.

Industrial cities are always uglu.It's why the denizens love them.

Speak to a Smoggie or a Mackem and you'll get the same love.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 17:36 - Mar 15 with 393 viewscontroversial_jack

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 16:21 - Mar 15 by exhmrc1

If you think Barry is wonderful you obviously dont know it. My sister lived there for years. Swansea is far nicer. Swansea Beach isnt one of the best around here though.

I worked in Barry for 20 years, and it's a shithole. populated by strange people
Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 18:01 - Mar 15 with 379 viewsexhmrc1

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 16:25 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

What sets Swansea aside is the geographic location .The sea then mountains almost running down to the shore.It's a winner.Or should be.

Swansea was never going to be Biarritz due to the commercial shipping of decades.

Industrial cities are always uglu.It's why the denizens love them.

Speak to a Smoggie or a Mackem and you'll get the same love.

My sister lived there for a number of years and hated it. It really has more problems than people see. The KNAP is OK but not very friendly and the Island is OK. The rest is shit.
Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 20:02 - Mar 15 with 351 viewsonehunglow

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 18:01 - Mar 15 by exhmrc1

My sister lived there for a number of years and hated it. It really has more problems than people see. The KNAP is OK but not very friendly and the Island is OK. The rest is shit.

Barry.

Sunderland and Boro have equally proud people.

An also coast nearby

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 22:00 - Mar 15 with 323 viewslifelong

St David’s, smallest City in the Uk, not a great deal going on there. Magnificent coastal path walks and scenery, a few very nice hotels, one pub and some great camping and touring sites with a few great beaches.
Love it.
Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 22:53 - Mar 15 with 308 viewsmax936

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 22:00 - Mar 15 by lifelong

St David’s, smallest City in the Uk, not a great deal going on there. Magnificent coastal path walks and scenery, a few very nice hotels, one pub and some great camping and touring sites with a few great beaches.
Love it.

What's the fishing like, Lifey

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 23:38 - Mar 15 with 293 viewslifelong

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 22:53 - Mar 15 by max936

Epic Max, how you keeping?
Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 09:15 - Mar 16 with 248 viewsonehunglow

Best place to visit for a City break in the UK ? on 22:53 - Mar 15 by max936

Good sea fishing all around here but it's not the place for Rog though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024