Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house 13:16 - Apr 19 with 712 viewsYrAlarch

Oh dear! There was an episode in One Foot in the Grave' with that scenario.
Comedy reflecting real life.
And put into bed!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 13:18]
Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 13:49 - Apr 19 with 686 viewsonehunglow

There's a claim in there somewhere.
Needs a lawyer.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 15:51 - Apr 19 with 661 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 13:49 - Apr 19 by onehunglow

There's a claim in there somewhere.
Needs a lawyer.

Two claims one from the patient and one from the house owner who's house they broke into.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 658 viewsonehunglow

Where's jonalot when you want him

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 16:45 - Apr 19 with 647 viewsKeithHaynes

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 15:51 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

Two claims one from the patient and one from the house owner who's house they broke into.

And two more from the ambulance driver and assistant who dropped her off for having been given the wrong information by the person in their control room or supervisor who gave them the information. However, they too were given the wrong information from the patients details sheet filled out by the old lady’s of kin was, the next of kin will blame the hospital because they were worried about covid. The hospital will blame a lack of resources and Boris Johnson gets it in the neck .

Just a scenario. 😉

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:18 - Apr 19 with 629 viewsonehunglow

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 16:45 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

And two more from the ambulance driver and assistant who dropped her off for having been given the wrong information by the person in their control room or supervisor who gave them the information. However, they too were given the wrong information from the patients details sheet filled out by the old lady’s of kin was, the next of kin will blame the hospital because they were worried about covid. The hospital will blame a lack of resources and Boris Johnson gets it in the neck .

Just a scenario. 😉

tories innt

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:30 - Apr 19 with 624 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 16:45 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Just a scenario. 😉

As all this happened in Wales I guess Drakeford and Vaughan guessing are to blame.

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:31 - Apr 19 with 618 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:18 - Apr 19 by onehunglow

tories innt

Well labour actually. This happened in Wales where the NHS is run by the Senedd.
Take a bow Drakeford and Vaughan Guessing.

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:33 - Apr 19 with 615 viewsonehunglow

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:31 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

Well labour actually. This happened in Wales where the NHS is run by the Senedd.
Take a bow Drakeford and Vaughan Guessing.

Felix,I dont really do e mojis unless desperate.

im often facetious

Login to get fewer ads

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:35 - Apr 19 with 613 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:33 - Apr 19 by onehunglow

Felix,I dont really do e mojis unless desperate.

im often facetious

I just try to present the facts.

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 18:16 - Apr 19 with 601 viewsonehunglow

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:35 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

I just try to present the facts.

I am saying no more until I receive legal advice

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 18:34 - Apr 19 with 596 viewsKeithHaynes

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 17:30 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

As all this happened in Wales I guess Drakeford and Vaughan guessing are to blame.

No definitely Johnson’s fault, or maybe the queen.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 07:59 - Apr 20 with 543 viewsBoundy

Ambulance dropped 89 year old lady at wrong house on 18:34 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

No definitely Johnson’s fault, or maybe the queen.

if I was the person I'd just be grateful that there was one available

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024