| Jamal Lowe 12:22 - May 18 with 5851 views | 34dfgdf54 | Thought he deserved a thread of his own. The work he put in last night was unbelievable. Back defending, running channels all day long and didn't stop. What a signing he has been. |  | | |  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:15 - May 20 with 691 views | 34dfgdf54 |
| Jamal Lowe on 09:28 - May 20 by Dr_Parnassus | Ayew didn’t say so, you made that up. He said they were tired, that was after a game. To use that to blame months of form is scientifically flawed. Roberts didn’t agree with anything, he correctly said performances were poor - something that everyone is aware of, same as what happens in every time a team goes through a patch for form... like Laudrup’s team in our most successful ever season from Feb onwards. That’s football. I don’t have any opinions I claim to be fact, I have facts that are facts and opinions that are opinions. If one is a scientific fact then that will come under the facts bracket. That’s fine, you don’t have to value any opinion of mine. I am not a tennis player, I play many sports; you are again misinformed. You just contradicted yourself, you said it’s true... although acknowledged I may make a completely different statement to the one you are claiming. See the issue? The fact you miss the key words in my sentences suggest that you indeed do “miss a trick”, because it turns out you then have very little idea of what point I made it just change it to one you wished I had made. Your expectations are correct. [Post edited 20 May 2021 9:32]
|
Steve Cooper :“Obviously we have had a busy schedule and they have played every minute of every league game up until now. “They then went into a full-on international camp, so they are naturally going to be tired and, like everybody, going to be at risk of fatigue. “From fatigue you can start feeling some strain and muscle soreness, so they came back early as a precaution. He didn't listen to the scientists then. Have you ever played football Doc? Yeah, because that's what you do, you give your opinion, with a throwaway comment at the end to shield you if it goes spectacularly wrong, which happens often. But that doesn't sit with me, I'll call you out on the b*llocks you write. As for your identity I couldn't care less. You told the world you worked in Oz with the betting companies and the AAMB lot found out your name according to a Cardiff Supporting mate of mine. What you are going on about "whatsapp" etc I'll never know. I found out you were a poor tennis player through here though granted. |  | |  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:16 - May 20 with 686 views | 9MilesHigh |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:11 - May 20 by Dr_Parnassus | Well there we go then, don’t go bumping your gums about that when you left here for that very reason then took that tactic upon yourself. Haha don’t lie, you may be many things but I didn’t have you down as a liar. I had zero clue regarding his disability, shaky went nuts on you for doing it, he called you “evil” from memory. I asked you what the jibe was about and you told me. I was shocked to be honest. That’s very dark indeed. But that’s the lengths you go to on this forum. You have always been the same, it would be interesting to make a dossier on your threats over the years on here. I’m sure there would be many willing contributors. Stalking someone? What are you talking about, I know the bloke, he’s well known. Behave, who are you trying to kid exactly. [Post edited 20 May 2021 10:15]
|
Who wrote this? "And no I absolutely wouldn’t troll. And if I am in my 50’s and disease ridden the last thing I would be doing is spending my life obsessing over a man on the internet I have never met, never will meet and do not know - all because you feel a sense of inadequacy and resulting desire to troll. I would be enjoying my life instead of having my disease become and affect me and become bitter, twisted and venomous. You are defined by it, that’s clear." You are the liar, pal and you are the very, dark, disturbing one. |  | |  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:19 - May 20 with 674 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:15 - May 20 by 34dfgdf54 | Steve Cooper :“Obviously we have had a busy schedule and they have played every minute of every league game up until now. “They then went into a full-on international camp, so they are naturally going to be tired and, like everybody, going to be at risk of fatigue. “From fatigue you can start feeling some strain and muscle soreness, so they came back early as a precaution. He didn't listen to the scientists then. Have you ever played football Doc? Yeah, because that's what you do, you give your opinion, with a throwaway comment at the end to shield you if it goes spectacularly wrong, which happens often. But that doesn't sit with me, I'll call you out on the b*llocks you write. As for your identity I couldn't care less. You told the world you worked in Oz with the betting companies and the AAMB lot found out your name according to a Cardiff Supporting mate of mine. What you are going on about "whatsapp" etc I'll never know. I found out you were a poor tennis player through here though granted. |
I have no idea what you are talking about. We don’t have a big talented squad, Cooper at times has had to play tired players. As I said, after 4 days there is no significant effect on performance and then becomes an injury prevention issue... as Steve has told you there. Yes I’ve played many sports Riscs, you? I don’t give any “throw away comment”, it’s literally the crux of my point. You then repeat it, but change words so it states something else so you can debate it, you can’t debate it in its original form simply because it’s correct in that form. As for a tennis player, I was a wonderful amateur player, still am. I have a knack for many sports. If that upsets you, not sure how to help with that. |  |
|  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:23 - May 20 with 668 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:16 - May 20 by 9MilesHigh | Who wrote this? "And no I absolutely wouldn’t troll. And if I am in my 50’s and disease ridden the last thing I would be doing is spending my life obsessing over a man on the internet I have never met, never will meet and do not know - all because you feel a sense of inadequacy and resulting desire to troll. I would be enjoying my life instead of having my disease become and affect me and become bitter, twisted and venomous. You are defined by it, that’s clear." You are the liar, pal and you are the very, dark, disturbing one. |
I wrote that and meant it, I was the victim of a vicious attack from him via PM where he brought my family into it (another reason why people value privacy). I think for someone to go that low there has to be an issue there, I think his disease did define him and became incredibly bitter and twisted. You go that low then you are fair game. However you brought it up in a debate about finances. He had said nothing personal to you and you were the one he told in confidence you said something along the lines of that he’s upset because he’s just “sh*t himself”. He was rightly furious and called you an evil little troll. I acted as your wingman with him and I’m not proud of that at all enabling behaviour from you that was clearly wrong. No lies there, but if you are denying that series of events then you certainly are. [Post edited 20 May 2021 10:28]
|  |
|  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:29 - May 20 with 654 views | 34dfgdf54 |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:19 - May 20 by Dr_Parnassus | I have no idea what you are talking about. We don’t have a big talented squad, Cooper at times has had to play tired players. As I said, after 4 days there is no significant effect on performance and then becomes an injury prevention issue... as Steve has told you there. Yes I’ve played many sports Riscs, you? I don’t give any “throw away comment”, it’s literally the crux of my point. You then repeat it, but change words so it states something else so you can debate it, you can’t debate it in its original form simply because it’s correct in that form. As for a tennis player, I was a wonderful amateur player, still am. I have a knack for many sports. If that upsets you, not sure how to help with that. |
Again, we disagree, we have a good squad which was complimented by two full internationals in January/Feb. That's the thing, I have trust and believe we have good players at this club, for this level. You don't. So don't give it the "i'm trying to divide fanbase" b*llocks to me. Yeah I do and still play many. Funnily enough weren't a bad tennis player back in the school days. Won a few area competitions (Caerphilly County) in my school days singles and doubles. We should have had a game, would have loved to have tested myself against a "wonderful amateur player" But the main sport was always football for me and I'm partial to the Rugby too. It doesn't upset me in the slightest, the other stuff that has been brought up in this thread has though. |  | |  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:32 - May 20 with 640 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:29 - May 20 by 34dfgdf54 | Again, we disagree, we have a good squad which was complimented by two full internationals in January/Feb. That's the thing, I have trust and believe we have good players at this club, for this level. You don't. So don't give it the "i'm trying to divide fanbase" b*llocks to me. Yeah I do and still play many. Funnily enough weren't a bad tennis player back in the school days. Won a few area competitions (Caerphilly County) in my school days singles and doubles. We should have had a game, would have loved to have tested myself against a "wonderful amateur player" But the main sport was always football for me and I'm partial to the Rugby too. It doesn't upset me in the slightest, the other stuff that has been brought up in this thread has though. |
I’ll give you whatever I like champ, I do think you and others are trying to divide the fan base. You can disagree if you like, however with each passing post it’s becoming clearer and clearer to everyone I’m sure, even turning the Declan John thing into an anti Cooper thread. Cool story, glad you played some sport. Indeed some of the behaviour on this forum can certainly be described as that. |  |
|  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:36 - May 20 with 634 views | 9MilesHigh |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:23 - May 20 by Dr_Parnassus | I wrote that and meant it, I was the victim of a vicious attack from him via PM where he brought my family into it (another reason why people value privacy). I think for someone to go that low there has to be an issue there, I think his disease did define him and became incredibly bitter and twisted. You go that low then you are fair game. However you brought it up in a debate about finances. He had said nothing personal to you and you were the one he told in confidence you said something along the lines of that he’s upset because he’s just “sh*t himself”. He was rightly furious and called you an evil little troll. I acted as your wingman with him and I’m not proud of that at all enabling behaviour from you that was clearly wrong. No lies there, but if you are denying that series of events then you certainly are. [Post edited 20 May 2021 10:28]
|
That's totally untrue and well below the belt. If I ever said shit himself it would have had nothing to do with any disease. And what actually happened is I told you in passing, god knows why, it certainly wasn't for you to attack him with. I couldn't believe he had such a problem with it and I had him on the phone having a right go. Remember, Adam, I have all these texts from you and him. In that same thread you said.... "do you deny having the disease then? QED" You won't find a single post on here or anywhere of me baiting him about his Chron's. And you don't know the guy you hacked into. You've never met him and the only dealings you had with him were on a forum where he banned you. To find his kids details and actually his password and break into his account was despicable. [Post edited 20 May 2021 10:38]
|  | |  |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:36 - May 20 with 632 views | 34dfgdf54 |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:32 - May 20 by Dr_Parnassus | I’ll give you whatever I like champ, I do think you and others are trying to divide the fan base. You can disagree if you like, however with each passing post it’s becoming clearer and clearer to everyone I’m sure, even turning the Declan John thing into an anti Cooper thread. Cool story, glad you played some sport. Indeed some of the behaviour on this forum can certainly be described as that. |
The Declan John situation was an issue, and it was brought up directly after another player brought up similar issues. I know you don't like that, but it doesn't bother me. The fanbase will make up their own mind. You need to learn to accept people have other views and not then go onto attack them personally, or hack their accounts etc, I've called thing you do a "bit weird", that's well short in reflection. What does my behaviour describe? |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Jamal Lowe on 10:40 - May 20 with 626 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:36 - May 20 by 9MilesHigh | That's totally untrue and well below the belt. If I ever said shit himself it would have had nothing to do with any disease. And what actually happened is I told you in passing, god knows why, it certainly wasn't for you to attack him with. I couldn't believe he had such a problem with it and I had him on the phone having a right go. Remember, Adam, I have all these texts from you and him. In that same thread you said.... "do you deny having the disease then? QED" You won't find a single post on here or anywhere of me baiting him about his Chron's. And you don't know the guy you hacked into. You've never met him and the only dealings you had with him were on a forum where he banned you. To find his kids details and actually his password and break into his account was despicable. [Post edited 20 May 2021 10:38]
|
It’s absolutely true, and you did get banned for it. He called you evil and told you that to use that against him is sickening. You can deny it if you like, at least it shows some remorse Christopher, it’s certainly a start. I’ll find it later if you like, shouldn’t be too hard. You went on to make several references to it, it wasn’t a once off. I’ve never met you, but I know you. You’ve never met me and claim to know me. I didn’t find anybodies details you drama queen. David Beckhams child is called Romeo, if I was to try and change his avatar to a Swans badge, I’d try Romeo1. There doesn’t need to be any “finding out” of anything. Sorry pal, you aren’t getting anything here. |  |
|  |
| Jamal Lowe on 11:43 - May 20 with 580 views | 9MilesHigh |
| Jamal Lowe on 10:40 - May 20 by Dr_Parnassus | It’s absolutely true, and you did get banned for it. He called you evil and told you that to use that against him is sickening. You can deny it if you like, at least it shows some remorse Christopher, it’s certainly a start. I’ll find it later if you like, shouldn’t be too hard. You went on to make several references to it, it wasn’t a once off. I’ve never met you, but I know you. You’ve never met me and claim to know me. I didn’t find anybodies details you drama queen. David Beckhams child is called Romeo, if I was to try and change his avatar to a Swans badge, I’d try Romeo1. There doesn’t need to be any “finding out” of anything. Sorry pal, you aren’t getting anything here. |
Please, find it. As for you breaking into people's private accounts, there's no excuses. Be aware everyone. Oh, and I didn't get banned. I asked Phil to remove me. That's it from me. |  | |  |
| Jamal Lowe on 11:44 - May 20 with 579 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Jamal Lowe on 11:43 - May 20 by 9MilesHigh | Please, find it. As for you breaking into people's private accounts, there's no excuses. Be aware everyone. Oh, and I didn't get banned. I asked Phil to remove me. That's it from me. |
Bye mate. |  |
|  |
| |