Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tax Credits 15:45 - May 26 with 510 viewsCatullus

Been here before, the tax office says we owe them money, we have proved we don't. This year the inevitable letter arrived so I phoned them up. They said the same thing as previously, all you have to do is send in the proof, which I have done before yet every year they come back demanding money. The claimed debt is fro 2009/10.

This year I had enough, I made it very plain to the woman on the phone that I wasn't doing this every year, I've had enough. She tried to repeat" all you have to do is" but I cut her off and said NO, I'm not going around in circles every year, you can take me to court and we'll settle it there.

Blooming incompetent tax office!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tax Credits on 15:51 - May 26 with 497 viewsbritferry

send them an invoice for your "personal time"

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Tax Credits on 16:04 - May 26 with 485 viewsCatullus

Tax Credits on 15:51 - May 26 by britferry

send them an invoice for your "personal time"

I was on hold for over 30 mins today, in previous years it's been longer. I should have kept my phone bills!

I have all the evidence that I don't owe them anything, if they do take me to court I'll be doing them for harassment too!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tax Credits on 17:12 - May 26 with 456 viewscontroversial_jack

Most are agency staff and don't know what they are doing. I have to self cert every year and I could fiddle and they wouldn't have a clue. Not that I encourage that
Tax Credits on 17:25 - May 26 with 446 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tax Credits on 16:04 - May 26 by Catullus

I was on hold for over 30 mins today, in previous years it's been longer. I should have kept my phone bills!

I have all the evidence that I don't owe them anything, if they do take me to court I'll be doing them for harassment too!

I suggest to forward any correspondence emails to
Report@phishing.gov.uk. They are supposed to investigate any scams.
I send all my phishing email from Nigeria, bank officials who offer to transfer money to my account and lawyers who claim I have be left an inheritance.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tax Credits on 17:40 - May 26 with 436 viewsmajorraglan

Tax Credits on 16:04 - May 26 by Catullus

Write to your MP, get them involved and get them to right to the relevant minister.
Tax Credits on 18:09 - May 26 with 411 viewsSlugster664

Tax Credits on 17:40 - May 26 by majorraglan

Write to your MP, get them involved and get them to right to the relevant minister.

If I had to use my MPs I'd be involving Mike Hedges/Carolyn Harris I believe...any other advice

STID

Tax Credits on 18:56 - May 26 with 393 viewsmajorraglan

Tax Credits on 18:09 - May 26 by Slugster664

If I had to use my MPs I'd be involving Mike Hedges/Carolyn Harris I believe...any other advice

Yes I know.... but they are being paid to “represent us” and they should earn their crust. Won’t harm. Place I worked at would pull all the stops out if it got an MP’s letter.
Tax Credits on 19:27 - May 26 with 382 viewsDr_Winston

Tax Credits on 17:12 - May 26 by controversial_jack

Most are agency staff and don't know what they are doing. I have to self cert every year and I could fiddle and they wouldn't have a clue. Not that I encourage that

Most HMRC employees are agency staff?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Tax Credits on 06:20 - May 27 with 319 viewsKilkennyjack

First world problems, eh ?

Beware of the Risen People

Tax Credits on 07:47 - May 27 with 299 viewsScotia

Tax Credits on 18:56 - May 26 by majorraglan

Yes I know.... but they are being paid to “represent us” and they should earn their crust. Won’t harm. Place I worked at would pull all the stops out if it got an MP’s letter.

We do too.

We have a standard response time of 21 days to members of the public and 5 days to MP's and AM's. It is obvious that letters from politicians are copy and paste jobs sent by their minions, but it get's things moving.

My first job this morning is responding to Julie Morgan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024