Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is working 14:23 - Jul 1 with 29944 views73__73

Fantastic news from Sunderland . Over 6,000 well paid jobs, as Nissan invest in new electric model and new battery plant.

Project fear , my arse 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 14:24]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brexit is working on 16:10 - Nov 16 with 656 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 10:36 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

More good news another 160,000 now in work even after furlough has ended. 1,170,000 job vacancies as well. No excuse for those without a job not to find one with vacancies all over the country.

Funny you should say that. After 5 years waiting for a new hip and having been medically retired in 2011 anyway, no one wants to give me a job.

I was even promised a driving assessment at interview by one firm but a few days later got a rejection email. My medical history and time out of the workplace is not doing me any favours.

Is that an excuse or not?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is working on 16:19 - Nov 16 with 649 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 08:38 - Oct 29 by Kilkennyjack

You cant measure freedom.
Thats useful because we have less.

What can you do now that you could not do before, in respect of your freedom ?

I dont mean counting the lorries stuck in Kent lorry parks.

If you can't measure freedom how can you say we have less?

What freedom have you lost because of brexit? We can do whatever we did before there are just some extra rules.

The UK, as an independent state can and is doing everything the EU use to do for us like trade deals. You know that but it doesn't stop you posting nonsense.

PS, the NHS was in crisis before brexit, it has been in increasing trouble ever since 2010, we can blame the tories for spending less and less on it, in real terms, it's problems aren't all Bojo nd may's making, Cameron and Osborne are also complicit, the same 2 who got the brexit campaign so badly wrong as it goes. What a pair they were.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit is working on 16:25 - Nov 16 with 646 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 16:19 - Nov 16 by Catullus

If you can't measure freedom how can you say we have less?

What freedom have you lost because of brexit? We can do whatever we did before there are just some extra rules.

The UK, as an independent state can and is doing everything the EU use to do for us like trade deals. You know that but it doesn't stop you posting nonsense.

PS, the NHS was in crisis before brexit, it has been in increasing trouble ever since 2010, we can blame the tories for spending less and less on it, in real terms, it's problems aren't all Bojo nd may's making, Cameron and Osborne are also complicit, the same 2 who got the brexit campaign so badly wrong as it goes. What a pair they were.

The NHS is in an even worse crisis in Wales and Scotland and they are devolved to Drakeford and Nicola.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brexit is working on 16:26 - Nov 16 with 643 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 16:10 - Nov 16 by Catullus

Funny you should say that. After 5 years waiting for a new hip and having been medically retired in 2011 anyway, no one wants to give me a job.

I was even promised a driving assessment at interview by one firm but a few days later got a rejection email. My medical history and time out of the workplace is not doing me any favours.

Is that an excuse or not?

Perhaps you should be asking Drakeford as the NHS is devolved in Wales.

Brexit is working on 21:55 - Nov 16 with 609 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 16:26 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps you should be asking Drakeford as the NHS is devolved in Wales.

If I could get face to face with him I would ask but I know what I'd get, platitudes and excuses, maybe even lies about the state of the NHS.

Not so long back Drakers said the Welsh NHS was fine when we all knew otherwise. The problem is these politicos convince themselves the lies they tell are true.

I mean, Bojo doesn't think Westminster is corrupt. In Wales we can't even find out if the MS's have second jobs. Accountability my shiny metal (Bender from Futurama) butt.

Brexit is working on 11:09 - Nov 17 with 575 viewsKilkennyjack

🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 11:38 - Nov 17 with 563 viewsBoundy

Brexit is working on 11:09 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

🤷‍♂️

I asked before are you 12 , I'll revise the question are you 10 ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brexit is working on 12:23 - Nov 17 with 553 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 11:38 - Nov 17 by Boundy

I asked before are you 12 , I'll revise the question are you 10 ?

Maybe he's 85, like that fella in Alien 3.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is working on 12:29 - Nov 17 with 550 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 11:09 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

🤷‍♂️

Who is she. Hardly a role model with her swearing and smoking.

Brexit is working on 18:50 - Nov 17 with 522 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is working on 12:29 - Nov 17 by felixstowe_jack

Who is she. Hardly a role model with her swearing and smoking.

My apologies.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is working on 19:22 - Nov 17 with 511 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brexit is working on 18:50 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

My apologies.

That's allright. I wonder what she is actually laughing about perhaps someone said she could sing.

Brexit is working on 19:51 - Nov 24 with 435 viewsCatullus

Brexit is working on 19:22 - Nov 17 by felixstowe_jack

That's allright. I wonder what she is actually laughing about perhaps someone said she could sing.

Maybe she's laughing because yesterday Belgium, Germany and Denmark went their own way, ignoring EU rules.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/eu-humiliated-as-rebellion-sees-three-key-c

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024