Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn 10:14 - Jul 30 with 1079 viewsBadlands

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19478591.tony-mowbrays-concern-black

Tony Mowbray admitted there was a level of concern at having to name the team he did for the Leeds United friendly just 10 days out from the start of the Championship season.

Jake Garrett, Hayden Carter and Tyler Magloire all started against the Premier League side, with only two players in the squad, Thomas Kaminski and Darragh Lenihan, aged over 24.

Ben Brereton was the only player on the bench with a first-team start to his name, but to their great credit, the youngsters stuck to their task and were given a great ovation by the home crowd at the final whistle as they held the Premier League side to a 1-1 draw.

Rovers were without 10 senior players for the penultimate pre-season friendly as Mowbray continues to battle with unavailability issues in his squad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Blackburn on 10:21 - Jul 30 with 1061 viewsCatullus

I get the feeling this season is going to be just as hard as last season.. We're opening up, the virus is spreading and affecting younger people more. Football isn't through this yet, by a long way.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Blackburn on 12:33 - Jul 30 with 977 viewsmajorraglan

Blackburn on 10:21 - Jul 30 by Catullus

I get the feeling this season is going to be just as hard as last season.. We're opening up, the virus is spreading and affecting younger people more. Football isn't through this yet, by a long way.

I’d agree. I think the restrictions and knock on effect of the virus will mean most of the clubs won’t have a great deal of cash and the will cement the places of the teams still getting Parachute Payments at the top of the league, much like the PL is now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024