Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New players desperately needed 19:05 - Jul 31 with 5235 viewsmagicdaps10

Centre half
Centre forward
And a no 10 are desperately needed!

Throw in a midfielder or 2 after Grimes goes. Martin, Scott and Co have a busy few weeks ahead 😬

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New players desperately needed on 21:23 - Aug 2 with 477 viewsBadlands

New players desperately needed on 21:14 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I don’t think it matters how well anyone “knows” Yann. He’s not making it in the Championship, has had plenty of opportunities under Potter and Cooper and must have been watched by them for hours and hours in training. My opinion isn’t based on one friendly - it’s over the course of three seasons.

He hasn’t got anywhere near the consistency to claim to deserve a first team place. If Martin sees something in him and manages to coax some consistent performances out of him I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong. At the moment i have to say he hasn’t lived up to his reputation.

YBF you did write
A player who genuinely thinks he is a great footballer and has a divine right to be playing every week
which suggests you know him and what he thinks.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

New players desperately needed on 21:32 - Aug 2 with 441 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New players desperately needed on 21:23 - Aug 2 by Badlands

YBF you did write
A player who genuinely thinks he is a great footballer and has a divine right to be playing every week
which suggests you know him and what he thinks.

So a players body language doesn’t count? You have to personally know them to get an inkling of their attitude? He’s no a Hourihane (another one who I didn’t need to be best mates with to judge his character and attitude) but he still gives the impression that he thinks he SHOULD be playing in front of Grimes Fulton et all.

He hasn’t broken through. I think he has got talent but it’s all too fleeting to be anywhere near consistent enough to start regularly. Which as the last 3 years has affirmed due to his lack of starts. It’s not rocket science, it’s not personal. I got far more personal over Hourihane and Byers.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024