Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble outside stadium 23:47 - Aug 14 with 1580 viewscontroversial_jack

Any idea what happened after the game as the road was shut off by the police?
Trouble outside stadium on 00:01 - Aug 15 with 1544 viewsbonymine

It all kicked off around the away ‘pen’ police on horseback keeping Swans fans away from Sheff Utd they had a few tw@ts who climbed the fencing etc looking for it Police moved in & cleared the area as far as Rossi’s that’s all I saw 🤷🏼‍♂️

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Trouble outside stadium on 00:25 - Aug 15 with 1500 viewscontroversial_jack

Trouble outside stadium on 00:01 - Aug 15 by bonymine

It all kicked off around the away ‘pen’ police on horseback keeping Swans fans away from Sheff Utd they had a few tw@ts who climbed the fencing etc looking for it Police moved in & cleared the area as far as Rossi’s that’s all I saw 🤷🏼‍♂️

I met a few Utd fans before the game and they seemed friendly enough. They didn't appear to be very vocal or boisterous during the game either.Shame it had to happen.
Trouble outside stadium on 04:11 - Aug 15 with 1391 viewsbermudajack

Trouble outside stadium on 00:25 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

I met a few Utd fans before the game and they seemed friendly enough. They didn't appear to be very vocal or boisterous during the game either.Shame it had to happen.

I though it was lots of posturing from behind the safety of the metal fences/cages by both sets of fans, until I saw a metal fence fly over the top, followed by cans, bottles & coins, two police horses got involved trying to separate the two sets of fans… don’t know what kicked it all off, could still hear the chanting from Rossi’s… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Trouble outside stadium on 19:22 - Aug 15 with 1122 viewsbritferry

Trouble outside stadium on 04:11 - Aug 15 by bermudajack

I though it was lots of posturing from behind the safety of the metal fences/cages by both sets of fans, until I saw a metal fence fly over the top, followed by cans, bottles & coins, two police horses got involved trying to separate the two sets of fans… don’t know what kicked it all off, could still hear the chanting from Rossi’s… 🤷🏻‍♂️

coins, tut tut, havent they heard about COVID, they should be using contactless

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024