Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 20472 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:36 - Sep 11 with 1177 viewsNEATHCCFC

Thank you Howenjack, that could be the 1st thing we have ever agreed on 😂 Glad to see not everyone has been brainwashed!!
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:39 - Sep 11 with 1172 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:34 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

I get what your saying but it is nowhere near as bad as the media make out let’s be honest yeah. We are 18 months down the road since this all started and yet 4 million out of 7 and a half billion have lost their lives. Do you realise 1500 people die on a average day in the UK? COVID is currently killing about 100 ain’t it? The average age of a natural UK death is 82 and the average age of a UK COVID death is 81, it’s time to move on and go back to normal because the China virus is with us forever jab or no jab. You could end up having 10 jabs and that’s the way we are heading but long term it won’t make a blind bit of difference! Israel have dished out 3 jabs already and are talking about a 4th, you couldn’t make it up.

You really think that? Real deaths are probably at least double and were suggested to be closer to 20 million in ‘The Economist’. Massive under reporting on India and retrospective analysis in Latin America shows real figures could be three times higher.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:42 - Sep 11 with 1163 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:26 - Sep 11 by controversial_jack

It's not just that, you can become very ill with it and it can take months to get over it if at all.it can put you off work too. Hospital wards are starting to fill up already, so if you want to play gung ho with it go ahead, but I won't.

I understand your position, my wife is the same, but I would say it's time to get on with life!, nobody is breaking any rules, it's perfectly acceptable now to mix.

Life is for living, I have heard many stories of people shielding, have not been anywhere, yet the virus got them, they most probably give up a couple of years of their life, for what? Nothing.

There would not have been a great risk to go the match today, you can choose yourself how near you got to people, it's outdoors, I bet a supermarket would be of higher danger.

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:45 - Sep 11 with 1158 viewsNEATHCCFC

Let’s just say your right which your probably not and go with your figure of 20 million out of 7.5 billion in 18 months of this so called “pandemic” as the MSM like to mention a hundred times a day, let’s be honest it is 🟨 chicken feed when the amount of cancelled NHS cancer operations among many other serious conditions are getting cancelled left, right and centre. Get back under your bed and stay there forever otherwise COVID may get you…. Don’t forget to have your trial jab number 10 to keep you safe….

This post has been edited by an administrator
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:47 - Sep 11 with 1156 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:39 - Sep 11 by Professor

You really think that? Real deaths are probably at least double and were suggested to be closer to 20 million in ‘The Economist’. Massive under reporting on India and retrospective analysis in Latin America shows real figures could be three times higher.

Rubbish!! In the beginning they were classing road death victims who had tested positive prior as a covid death in the uk, multiply those kind of shenanigans the world over, and it would be definitely less than the current worlds death toll, certainly not more.

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:55 - Sep 11 with 1140 viewsDJack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:36 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

Thank you Howenjack, that could be the 1st thing we have ever agreed on 😂 Glad to see not everyone has been brainwashed!!

"lad to see not everyone has been brainwashed!! "

Says the idiot using the phrase China virus...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:01 - Sep 11 with 1136 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:55 - Sep 11 by DJack

"lad to see not everyone has been brainwashed!! "

Says the idiot using the phrase China virus...

What's wrong with calling it the china virus? It's where the bloody thing originated from.

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:02 - Sep 11 with 1131 viewsNEATHCCFC

Did it not come from China then? 🙄
Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:04 - Sep 11 with 1124 viewsonehunglow

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:42 - Sep 11 by Jack123

I understand your position, my wife is the same, but I would say it's time to get on with life!, nobody is breaking any rules, it's perfectly acceptable now to mix.

Life is for living, I have heard many stories of people shielding, have not been anywhere, yet the virus got them, they most probably give up a couple of years of their life, for what? Nothing.

There would not have been a great risk to go the match today, you can choose yourself how near you got to people, it's outdoors, I bet a supermarket would be of higher danger.

Life should not be ended simply by not having a simple jab. We give out babies jabs for a reason. To stop them getting killer diseases.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:10 - Sep 11 with 1112 viewsDJack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:02 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

Did it not come from China then? 🙄

It was Trump at his worst and idiots lap it up - you and our idiot DGT73. It's general use name is Covid 19 or official name of SARS-CoV-2.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:11 - Sep 11 with 1111 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:04 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

Life should not be ended simply by not having a simple jab. We give out babies jabs for a reason. To stop them getting killer diseases.

True, but I think from what I can see from the OP'S post that I'm assuming he has been double jabbed, same as CJ, yet they still don't feel safe going out?

This thing might be around for a few years yet, there are whispers of another lockdown/firebreak soon, just my opinion but I would say if you have a chance of doing something you enjoy, do it while you have a chance, as said life is too short, to be stuck in hiding, is no good for anyone.

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:12 - Sep 11 with 1105 viewsNEATHCCFC

1, 2, 3, 4, 5…. How many jabs are you willing to have mate? Israel are already talking about jab number 4 in less than a year 😂 BBC 1 interview this morning about half 9 or 10 o clock some professor said in the last few months 60% of deaths have been double jabbed… What a great jab or “vaccine” as they like to call it to the brainwashed freaks watching the news all day!
Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:16 - Sep 11 with 1096 viewsNEATHCCFC

I don’t give a 🟨 about Trump (he was far better than Sleepy Dementia Joe), did this virus not come from CHINA 🟨

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:18 - Sep 11 with 1093 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:16 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

I don’t give a 🟨 about Trump (he was far better than Sleepy Dementia Joe), did this virus not come from CHINA 🟨

You got him on the ropes

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 18:28 - Sep 11 with 1082 viewsBoundy

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:04 - Sep 11 by RonaldStump

They're conditioning you to view your freedom as selfish!! The sooner you wake up to these disgusting tyrants the sooner you can get back to a normal life

So by not taking precautions in what ever form will mean we can get back to our "normal" lives . hows that then ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:22 - Sep 11 with 1046 viewsNEATHCCFC

Thanks Jack123, typical left wing scumbag (they are always right if they shout louder - I bet he watches the BBC or CNN) to feed his ‘brain’ of scare stories 😂
Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:38 - Sep 11 with 1025 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:22 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

Thanks Jack123, typical left wing scumbag (they are always right if they shout louder - I bet he watches the BBC or CNN) to feed his ‘brain’ of scare stories 😂

Typical thick brainwashed Trump ass-kisser. Claim MSM is biased and are fed conspiracy and lies by who?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:04 - Sep 11 with 1007 viewsNEATHCCFC

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:38 - Sep 11 by Professor

Typical thick brainwashed Trump ass-kisser. Claim MSM is biased and are fed conspiracy and lies by who?

What country did the virus originate from?
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:06 - Sep 11 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Over 100 people in the ground today on 19:22 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

Don't try to make a living out of gambling Champ.
I am anything but a lefty but in times like these politics is irrelevant.

I listen to proven professionals like Professor and my own Doctor.

Wife is classed a vulnerable. She's a sprightly 69 so "old".Should she simply catch covid and die?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:14 - Sep 11 with 990 viewsNEATHCCFC

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:06 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

Don't try to make a living out of gambling Champ.
I am anything but a lefty but in times like these politics is irrelevant.

I listen to proven professionals like Professor and my own Doctor.

Wife is classed a vulnerable. She's a sprightly 69 so "old".Should she simply catch covid and die?

The professors like Neil Ferguson who has been miles out in everything he’s predicted? I’m all for protecting the older generations but it doesn’t mean we should shut down the country like we have done the past 18 months and like we will over the next 6 months when the jabs turn out not to be as great as they say they are (look at Israel). Out of interest do you advocate jabbing 12 year old kids with a experimental “jab” for the sake of protecting the older people even though the “jab” is so “great” older people are apparently protected… I’m sorry but adults protect children and not the other way around!
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:25 - Sep 11 with 983 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:14 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

The professors like Neil Ferguson who has been miles out in everything he’s predicted? I’m all for protecting the older generations but it doesn’t mean we should shut down the country like we have done the past 18 months and like we will over the next 6 months when the jabs turn out not to be as great as they say they are (look at Israel). Out of interest do you advocate jabbing 12 year old kids with a experimental “jab” for the sake of protecting the older people even though the “jab” is so “great” older people are apparently protected… I’m sorry but adults protect children and not the other way around!

I find it mildly amusing that everyone says the IFerguson’s model was wrong. We will never know as the model was without intervention. By changing the government stance to ‘lockdown’ it changed the parameters.
What I do know is that the model saved many lives.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:25 - Sep 11 with 981 viewsonehunglow

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:14 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

Really,well most reckon it's primarily the old that get it and die.
Looking at the ageist stuff on forums ,it's not surprising old people are dumped into Home too .

So,no vax then.?

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:35 - Sep 11 with 973 viewsJack123

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:25 - Sep 11 by Professor

I find it mildly amusing that everyone says the IFerguson’s model was wrong. We will never know as the model was without intervention. By changing the government stance to ‘lockdown’ it changed the parameters.

Absolute rubbish, for a so called prof, you come across as a plank to me.

libera nos a malo

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:46 - Sep 11 with 959 viewsDr_Winston

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:25 - Sep 11 by Professor

Ferguson could do himself a favour if he didn't automatically default to absolutely worst case. As it is he's painted himself as a Cry Wolf type, and that's without the credibility loss suffered by him ignoring the restrictions he recommended for everyone else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 20:55 - Sep 11 with 949 viewsJack123

Coming to the Uk within the next 6 months I reckon,

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024