Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 01:24 - Sep 16 with 1700 viewsKeithHaynes

Sept 16th 2020.

A lot of water under the bridge since then.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 16:20 - Sep 19 with 235 viewsTreforys_Jack

I'm more than happy to keep using this site, it's a vast improvement on its predecessor and that's not meant as a dig or slight, just my opinion. I never used the ignore previously but have a couple on it now and it definitely improves the experience. It doesn't stop 1 poster continually replying to anything I post even though I can only see he's replied not what he's said.
The articles are excellent, really first rate, and the moderating is superb. Good work to all concerned.
Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 16:41 - Sep 19 with 214 viewsonehunglow

That is because I know you really love me deep down and agree with my posts but cant as it goes against the flow.

Lovely boy is Tref.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 19:45 - Sep 19 with 175 viewsWalterBoyd

Let's be honest this site is a breath of fresh air.

Quality and all welcome.

First place to visit for any Swans news.
Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 09:22 - Sep 20 with 142 viewsonehunglow

It really is.
Sometimes I miss not being to introduce some profanity into some text but it does put off those who post nothing but profanity and preach defamation .Mud sticks and stinks .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024