Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 09:03 - Nov 25 with 541 viewsbuilthjack

Passes v Barnsley....... 162
The whole Barnsley team passes.... 153

Whadoyou think of that then ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Naughton on 09:09 - Nov 25 with 523 viewsFireboy2

Is that question directed at perch?
Naughton on 09:13 - Nov 25 with 501 viewsDr_Parnassus

80% possession is sheer madness. It is very much a product of that.

I would guess both Naughton and Grimes led the team in touches, and I missed the full game.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Naughton on 09:16 - Nov 25 with 496 viewsbuilthjack

Naughton on 09:09 - Nov 25 by Fireboy2

Is that question directed at perch?

dONt kNow WHaT yOu mEan

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Naughton on 10:10 - Nov 25 with 452 viewsKeithHaynes

Naughton on 09:13 - Nov 25 by Dr_Parnassus

80% possession is sheer madness. It is very much a product of that.

I would guess both Naughton and Grimes led the team in touches, and I missed the full game.

Possession stats last night were incredible, passes nearly 900, I enjoyed it but the overplay at the end could have been replaced with getting more goals.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Naughton on 10:17 - Nov 25 with 435 viewsDr_Parnassus

Naughton on 10:10 - Nov 25 by KeithHaynes

Possession stats last night were incredible, passes nearly 900, I enjoyed it but the overplay at the end could have been replaced with getting more goals.

Seems that way.

It is definitely important we strike a balance and get those goals and turn dominance into attacks, but 9% long suggests we weren't being silly with it like we were against the likes of Hull.

But won't be too many complaints if we can keep putting teams away though.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Naughton on 10:38 - Nov 25 with 418 viewsGixerJack

Naughton on 10:10 - Nov 25 by KeithHaynes

It could be argued that there is a balance we keep the ball to stop them getting any fluency or momentum then strike when the opportunity presents itself.

Their support were reduced to celebrate winning a throw in
Naughton on 13:06 - Nov 25 with 341 viewsTreforys_Jack

All good, if we have the ball the opposition can't hurt you, however we should be working ourselves into more shooting opportunities, there were a few instances last night when Grimes and Smith could have moved the ball 5 yds further on and got a shot away, but each time they turned away and went backwards. I probably can understand it with Smith, but Grimes has got a decent shot on him and I feel its very underused.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024