Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
swans tv 05:58 - Dec 4 with 1302 viewsSwanboyo

looks like i will miss xmas in swansea a second year-have my air and rail tickets-but this covid uncertainty is troubling-i bought expedia insurance-but small print covid developements not covered
anyway-have been catching swans games on net with links provided kindly by fans on our 2 fan sites
vipboxviprow-often simply does not work
does anyone agree swans tv should be free worldwide
the loss in revenue could perhaps be justified in promoting the club internationally
if someone has access to all relevant facts-i can gtee free swans tv would get many more followers-and could monetize viewership in to higher ad income
promotion this season is unlikely(but i would accept it however unready we are)
swans tv could be much more useful than it is now
a swans merchandise franchise in usacanadaaustralasia could remove high shipping costs for shirtsscarves hats-again promoted via swans tv
haapy to hear opinions
swans tv on 10:11 - Dec 4 with 1251 viewsKeithHaynes

People will always find a way to watch illegal streams.
But the amount of revenue the swans make on swans tv is far too much to make it free.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

swans tv on 17:06 - Dec 4 with 1195 viewsAguycalledJack

I watched the Game with Middlesborough commentary. Sadly better than swans tv. Helped by the crowd noise which you don’t get on swans tv.
swans tv on 18:24 - Dec 4 with 1166 viewsjackrabbit

swans tv on 17:06 - Dec 4 by AguycalledJack

I watched the Game with Middlesborough commentary. Sadly better than swans tv. Helped by the crowd noise which you don’t get on swans tv.

I agree. I switched to the Middlesbrough stream when SwansTV lost picture towards the end. It was a radio commentary so a bit too verbose, but much more atmospheric with the crowd noise.
swans tv on 18:34 - Dec 4 with 1154 viewsAguycalledJack

swans tv on 18:24 - Dec 4 by jackrabbit

I agree. I switched to the Middlesbrough stream when SwansTV lost picture towards the end. It was a radio commentary so a bit too verbose, but much more atmospheric with the crowd noise.

I thought that they were very balanced in the commentary which you don’t always get. They were glad to get away with 3 points rather than a draw. They were impressed by piroe.
swans tv on 18:38 - Dec 4 with 1151 viewsjackrabbit

swans tv on 18:34 - Dec 4 by AguycalledJack

I thought that they were very balanced in the commentary which you don’t always get. They were glad to get away with 3 points rather than a draw. They were impressed by piroe.

They were more impressed with the Swans than I was!
swans tv on 18:58 - Dec 4 with 1138 viewsReslovenSwan1

swans tv on 18:34 - Dec 4 by AguycalledJack

A lesson for Anthony Stokes at Swans TV.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024