Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Final today 13:51 - Dec 5 with 321 viewsKeithHaynes

Chelsea v Arsenal
Anyone watching ?
50k attendance today at Wembley by all accounts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

FA Cup Final today on 15:13 - Dec 5 with 293 viewsbuilthjack

Some of those girls could play Conference North/south. I have watched quite a few games this season at that level, and the standard is poor.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA Cup Final today on 15:41 - Dec 5 with 284 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

FA Cup Final today on 15:13 - Dec 5 by builthjack

Some of those girls could play Conference North/south. I have watched quite a few games this season at that level, and the standard is poor.

The best women's football team in the world (at the time) lost 5-2 against an U15 boys team in 2017.

I highly doubt multiple women playing in today's fantastically attended F.A. Cup Final are capable of playing in the Conference North/South. That's ludicrous. Some may possess more football talent, however the colossal difference in physical ability would render them useless.

See Serena and Venus being emphatically beaten back to back by No. 203 ranked Braasch after their ludicrous claim that they could beat anyone ranked outside the top 200 in the Men's game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

FA Cup Final today on 15:44 - Dec 5 with 282 viewsbuilthjack

FA Cup Final today on 15:41 - Dec 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The best women's football team in the world (at the time) lost 5-2 against an U15 boys team in 2017.

I highly doubt multiple women playing in today's fantastically attended F.A. Cup Final are capable of playing in the Conference North/South. That's ludicrous. Some may possess more football talent, however the colossal difference in physical ability would render them useless.

See Serena and Venus being emphatically beaten back to back by No. 203 ranked Braasch after their ludicrous claim that they could beat anyone ranked outside the top 200 in the Men's game.

Tom many suger puffs this morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA Cup Final today on 17:24 - Dec 5 with 248 viewsonehunglow

FA Cup Final today on 15:41 - Dec 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Women's football,rugby or cricket is not for me .

IMO,the grace of the female form does not complement thee sports in the way some others do.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024