Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 153228 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:17 - May 14 with 758 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:06 - May 14 by Lorax

Leaving in good order is still retreating. If good order is minus a lot of armoured vehicles and dead soldiers.

That armoured brigade the Ukrainians took out a few days ago, 74 armoured vehicles destroyed.

This must be so disappointing for you,

https://news.yahoo.com/photos-show-dozens-wrecked-russian-214718844.html

PS, armies don't always pursue the enemy, it depends on the circumstances, on their resources, strategic needs and ability to pursue. Often the retreating forces will lay traps for pursuing forces so blindly chasing after them is stupid.

Consolidating your position can often be a better move in case of a counter attack.

Feigning retreat is one of the oldest tricks in the book. William the bastard did it. The mongols were very good at it. You’d need to be pretty damn stupid to fall for it in 2022.
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:25 - May 14 with 742 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:16 - May 14 by Scotia

"I've seen it with my own eyes on video" has to be one of the daftest things I've ever read.

I've seen santa claus on video with my own eyes too.

I'm sure the longer the Russia keep failing then I'm sure we have a lot more horse **** being posted , in that all these "withdrawals in good order" are all part of their great master plan, you know the plan that Putin his generals and a few posters on here are privy to .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:31 - May 14 with 735 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:43 - May 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Regarding your last paragraph - Your selected article on ethnic Russians in the Donbas being able to apply for Russian passports to vote in the Russian elections signifies Putin wanting to bolster his own position with extra votes. It’s called gerrymandering here. The report says that free buses were provided to the Russian border and then more onwards to the polling stations. This seems to be alluding to the Russian election, NOT the elections for autonomy/independence for the Donbas regions.

Those elections (Donbas) have been the subject of much scrutiny with Ukrainian estimated turnouts of only 32% whilst the DPR and LPR stating around 75%. I would imagine the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

As for your mass grave reports can you be 100% certain that what your saying is actually true?
I posted a video yesterday where the satellite shot of an alleged mass grave turned out to be individual graves of Mariupol residents (and some Ukrainian soldiers) .

So, credible allegations of sexual violence against Ukrainian children from the Russian soldiers has now become “credible evidence”. Where? What evidence? This has horrible echoes of how the Jews were portrayed in Germany as child eaters in the ‘30s. Russian men suddenly becoming peadophiles once they go into battle? I ask you as a same and balanced human being - is that REALLY possible??? I mean really??? I don’t believe a word of that evil hate filled nonsense.

As for Bucha - I posted a video from a French aid worker yesterday. Check it out - not hearsay but a credible eyewitness. He did go on to describe the torture of Russian soldiers I believe. There are also widespread allegations that Ukrainian forces set up their positions in schools and hospitals - placing their heavy artillery there so the Russians won’t destroy them. Isn’t that just using civilians (the hospitalised and children) as human shields?

Despicable.

And by the way - the Ukrainians have been shelling Donbas for 8 years - the Russian army wasn’t there - only since February 24th 2022 has the Russian army been on disputed soil. What excuse do you have for the slaughter of thousands of Donbas citizens in the preceding 8 years?

The Ukrainians have been shelling the Russian spearatists, not their own people. That's what the Azovs were doing, fighting the Russian backed separatists.

It's illuminating that you think Ukrainians can suddenly do terrible things in a war but that the Russians are incapable of such things, even though they started the war and have often attacked civilian areas.

The voting thing, have you considered the buses were from Russia to te Ukraine's border, then on to the Donbas voting stations?

Thing is, you are very happy to believe everything Russia puts out and very happy to dismiss everything Ukraine puts out. That makes you biased, some might say unbalanced in your views.

PS, before you answer, remember that I have already said that I accept the Ukrainians will have done bad things and they also put out propaganda. In times of war people can learn a lot about themselves and what they are capable of. Even good people can do bad things.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 22:34]
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:42 - May 14 with 721 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:02 - May 14 by Scotia

Apparently it took them 3 attempts at crossing the river to make sure the entire group ended up on the river bed.

Full marks for persevering.

Strange how the heavy fighting is on the western side of that bridge. The Russians must have got across in large numbers.

Sat pics of those vehicles shows the vehicles are not the ones the Russians still use
Russia invade Ukraine on 22:45 - May 14 with 718 viewsDJack

Below is some required reading for the very few forum idiots spouting drivel.

https://www.chathamhouse.org/2021/05/myths-and-misconceptions-debate-russia

https://rsf.org/en/chilling-account-radio-france-fixer-who-was-kidnapped-and-tor

Additional minor staff that shows the crap posted here by some.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Utkin - The Russian NAZI fighting for Russia

At least the idiots have stopped spouting the biolabs drivel.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:54 - May 14 with 712 viewsScotia

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:42 - May 14 by controversial_jack

Strange how the heavy fighting is on the western side of that bridge. The Russians must have got across in large numbers.

Sat pics of those vehicles shows the vehicles are not the ones the Russians still use

How are the Ukrainians managing to fight without weapons? You've ignored that at least three times.

What are the Ukrainians doing to the Russians getting across the river? Tickling them in to submission?

So if the vehicles submerged on the river bed aren't Russian why have they not managed to surround Siverskyi, is that another decoy? If so these decoys don't seem to work very well.

You can answer a question if you want mind.
Russia invade Ukraine on 23:31 - May 14 with 699 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:42 - May 14 by controversial_jack

You do realise the Siverskyi Donets river which is where the decimation of an entire battalion of Russia's finest doesn't flow in s straight line in fact it twists and turns and the area around it is mainly swamp or marsh land and flood plains , conditions which are detrimental to the movement of heavy armour etc, hence they have to follow the best routes available which are not always the most secure . Regarding them being on both sides of the river, I thought such a tactical genius as your good self would have realised that by allowing a portion to cross then blow the bridge would have split the force , no going back nor forward , like rats in a trap .

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:07 - May 15 with 659 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:31 - May 14 by Boundy

You do realise the Siverskyi Donets river which is where the decimation of an entire battalion of Russia's finest doesn't flow in s straight line in fact it twists and turns and the area around it is mainly swamp or marsh land and flood plains , conditions which are detrimental to the movement of heavy armour etc, hence they have to follow the best routes available which are not always the most secure . Regarding them being on both sides of the river, I thought such a tactical genius as your good self would have realised that by allowing a portion to cross then blow the bridge would have split the force , no going back nor forward , like rats in a trap .

Splitting the forces either side of a pontoon bridge is tactical genius. The Russian forces trapped on the wrong side of the river either have to surrender or are easy targets without fuel or supplies.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:36 - May 15 with 640 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:07 - May 15 by felixstowe_jack

Splitting the forces either side of a pontoon bridge is tactical genius. The Russian forces trapped on the wrong side of the river either have to surrender or are easy targets without fuel or supplies.

https://fb.watch/d0tgxqJLV2/

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:11 - May 15 with 612 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:54 - May 14 by Scotia

How are the Ukrainians managing to fight without weapons? You've ignored that at least three times.

What are the Ukrainians doing to the Russians getting across the river? Tickling them in to submission?

So if the vehicles submerged on the river bed aren't Russian why have they not managed to surround Siverskyi, is that another decoy? If so these decoys don't seem to work very well.

You can answer a question if you want mind.

They aren't Russian vehicles, they don't use those any longer. The Russians have got across the river as there is significant fight to the west of it. I have explained this already
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:15 - May 15 with 611 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:11 - May 15 by controversial_jack

They aren't Russian vehicles, they don't use those any longer. The Russians have got across the river as there is significant fight to the west of it. I have explained this already

What vehicles are they ?

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - May 15 with 606 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:15 - May 15 by Boundy

What vehicles are they ?

BMP-1 with the original small one man turret and the stubby 73 mm gun. Russia is said to no longer have these. All its active service BMP-1 are said to have been upgraded and now have different turrets with 30 mm machine cannons with longer rifles.

Even if it had happened,Russians have got across in large number to carry the fight further west
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:34 - May 15 with 603 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - May 15 by controversial_jack

BMP-1 with the original small one man turret and the stubby 73 mm gun. Russia is said to no longer have these. All its active service BMP-1 are said to have been upgraded and now have different turrets with 30 mm machine cannons with longer rifles.

Even if it had happened,Russians have got across in large number to carry the fight further west

Is that why Russia is retreating on nearly all fronts.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:42 - May 15 with 600 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:34 - May 15 by felixstowe_jack

Is that why Russia is retreating on nearly all fronts.

You are another who doesn't read posts properly. If they have advanced over that bridge then that's not a retreat.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - May 15 with 598 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:42 - May 15 by controversial_jack

You are another who doesn't read posts properly. If they have advanced over that bridge then that's not a retreat.

Clearly you are ignoring or pretending you have not read all the other posts on here. The bridge has been destroyed and Russian forces are trapped on the wrong side.

Meanwhile Russia has retreated on neatly all the other areas it tried to capture. Soldiers fleeing to safety in Belarus and Russia is not an advance.

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:03 - May 15 with 578 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:52 - May 15 by felixstowe_jack

Clearly you are ignoring or pretending you have not read all the other posts on here. The bridge has been destroyed and Russian forces are trapped on the wrong side.

Meanwhile Russia has retreated on neatly all the other areas it tried to capture. Soldiers fleeing to safety in Belarus and Russia is not an advance.

If the Ukraine is winning so comprehensively, why is America asking Russia for a ceasefire? Surely, they would be happy to let the Ukraine carry on winning to teach those damn Russkies a lesson?
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:13 - May 15 with 575 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:03 - May 15 by controversial_jack

If the Ukraine is winning so comprehensively, why is America asking Russia for a ceasefire? Surely, they would be happy to let the Ukraine carry on winning to teach those damn Russkies a lesson?

I think that is too prevent more bloodshed on booth sides especially civilians trapped in war zones

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:30 - May 15 with 555 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:13 - May 15 by felixstowe_jack

I think that is too prevent more bloodshed on booth sides especially civilians trapped in war zones

Or is it because Ukraine are losing 15k men every month?
Russia invade Ukraine on 16:46 - May 15 with 525 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - May 15 by controversial_jack

fascinating, now please could you support your claim by presenting pictorial evidence , which must exist if what you saying is correct. and by your last sentence "even etc " seems to me its more bullshine
I await your response with eagerness

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:49 - May 15 with 525 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 22:07 - May 14 by Boundy

Try searching your history cache ,I'm sure you'll come across it , while you're at it try and find out how Canadian General, Trevor Cadieuo is doing , you must remember, the one who was captured in Mariupol with great fanfare by Russian news agency 360tv.ru who later stated they had their information from social media. maybe they read your post ?

For Brynmill Jack, As Diane Ross once sang " I'm still waiting " .
[Post edited 15 May 2022 16:50]

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:55 - May 15 with 514 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:46 - May 15 by Boundy

fascinating, now please could you support your claim by presenting pictorial evidence , which must exist if what you saying is correct. and by your last sentence "even etc " seems to me its more bullshine
I await your response with eagerness

Prove me wrong.
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:22 - May 15 with 499 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:49 - May 15 by Boundy

For Brynmill Jack, As Diane Ross once sang " I'm still waiting " .
[Post edited 15 May 2022 16:50]

Diane Ross?? You mean the one on crossroads?? What are you waiting for young brainwashed one?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:27 - May 15 with 493 viewsDJack

One for CJ. Read this guys tweets on the curent situation. look back at his post history then come back and admit that you've been had.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:53 - May 15 with 476 viewsLorax

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:55 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Prove me wrong.

That's not how it works, you are making a claim here, either back it up with proof or admit you are wrong.

Maybe read this first, it states the Russians are still operating BMP 1's, around 500 of them.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/bmp-1am.htm
Russia invade Ukraine on 19:16 - May 15 with 443 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 16:55 - May 15 by controversial_jack

Prove me wrong.

Well with remark you've really set your bench mark even lower if that was at all possible but fair play you managed it , but I must ask did you think up that response all on your own or did mummy help you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024