Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Darts 20:46 - Dec 27 with 1654 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Couldn't see a thread.

Anyone watching? Gerwyn Price just survived a scare v Huybrechts, 4-3 with a final set tie-break. Incredible game of darts. Very good viewing.
The Darts on 21:06 - Dec 27 with 1641 viewsLohengrin

When I read the thread title I thought you were on about this lot at first, I was back at school there for a minute...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Darts on 21:26 - Dec 27 with 1619 viewss1ackjack

Fantastic match with both players in excellent form.
I wouldn't bet against Gerwyn Price retaining his title the way he plays under pressure.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

The Darts on 22:14 - Dec 27 with 1601 viewsbuilthjack

The Welsh boys have done well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Darts on 18:15 - Dec 28 with 1495 viewsbritferry

MVG out - got COVID

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

The Darts on 18:27 - Dec 28 with 1485 viewsLittleEnglandJack

The Darts on 18:15 - Dec 28 by britferry

MVG out - got COVID

Not surprising, spent his Christmas day with Van Der Voort who had a positive test yesterday.

Always felt there might be Covid issues after the break with players going back to spend time with family etc. Wouldn't be surprised to see more positive tests before the tournament ends.

Bit of a shame really as it's beginning to effect the integrity of the competition when you've got players progressing not on merit but luck of the draw.
The Darts on 12:26 - Dec 29 with 1406 viewsLittleEnglandJack

The Darts on 18:27 - Dec 28 by LittleEnglandJack

Not surprising, spent his Christmas day with Van Der Voort who had a positive test yesterday.

Always felt there might be Covid issues after the break with players going back to spend time with family etc. Wouldn't be surprised to see more positive tests before the tournament ends.

Bit of a shame really as it's beginning to effect the integrity of the competition when you've got players progressing not on merit but luck of the draw.

Chisnall now out with a positive Covid test...
The Darts on 21:55 - Dec 29 with 1355 viewss1ackjack

Gerwyn Price right on form tonight. Excellent win.
Clayton, the other remaining Welshman playing now and will play Price in the quarter finals if he wins this one.
Some fantastic darts and great entertainment to be fair.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024