Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ 07:15 - Dec 28 with 788 viewsSwansIndependent

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ 28th Dec 2021 07:10
He has been a relative success at Plymouth Argyle, the the fans at Home Park have taken to him in a big way. Jordon Garrick the Swansea loan man is not only scoring goals, he is doing it from a variety of positions. Now the local press and fans want Garrick permanently. 0

Jordon is a wanted man, click above.
Twifferyarty below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 10:24 - Dec 28 with 695 viewsbuilthjack

I don't think he is good enough for us. Great speed, but no ball control.
I hope I am wrong of course, but can't see him doing anything above League 1 level.
Can we get half a million for him?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 11:05 - Dec 28 with 670 viewsNotLoyal

Surely we would take another look at him in the summer ?
Then decide.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 12:20 - Dec 28 with 623 viewsbuilthjack

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 11:05 - Dec 28 by NotLoyal

Then decide.

I dare say he is being watched and monitored every time he plays for Argyle, by someone in the Swansea set up. If not, he should be. Same as any player out on loan.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 15:39 - Dec 28 with 574 viewsReslovenSwan1

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 10:24 - Dec 28 by builthjack

I don't think he is good enough for us. Great speed, but no ball control.
I hope I am wrong of course, but can't see him doing anything above League 1 level.
Can we get half a million for him?

You cannot be at Swansea city if you have "no ball control". He has been at the club for 4-5 years.

You have not seen him play this for at least 12 months unless you follow Swindon or Plymouth. He is last show was v Stevenage where he played wing back for a have and was the only player to create an assists for Goykeres. I was impressed with his improved physicality and resilience. He is big strong and determined and improving.

Lower league teams have no money. He is highly thought of and the club have given him a contract with an option to 2024. If he can finish the season with 40 games 10 goals and 10 assists then Swansea re on a winner.

Wise sage since Toshack era

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 17:04 - Dec 28 with 550 viewsmax936

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 11:05 - Dec 28 by NotLoyal

Then decide.

Not if droopy draws is still Manager, think he'll be happy to see him Whittaker and probably Joseph go.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 23:45 - Dec 28 with 506 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We are in desperate need of wing backs. Garrick must be wondering how Liam Cullen managed to not only break through but achieve significant playing time, whilst he had to watch Russell Martin play Ben Cabango at wing back ahead of him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 23:51 - Dec 28 with 501 viewsFireboy2

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 23:45 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We are in desperate need of wing backs. Garrick must be wondering how Liam Cullen managed to not only break through but achieve significant playing time, whilst he had to watch Russell Martin play Ben Cabango at wing back ahead of him.

We 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 427 viewsReslovenSwan1

Liam Cullen is the "Great white hope". A local boy born east of the Ogwr River who plays Number 9 and scores goals. (hypothetically). Rare as hen's teeth. None for 30 years and not many prospects in the academy either

All the 6 ft Welsh number nines are English born. When Sam Vokes is the best around you have a shortage until Big Kieffer checked his heritage.

Login to get fewer ads

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 19:32 - Dec 29 with 403 viewsChief

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 17:54 - Dec 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Liam Cullen is the "Great white hope". A local boy born east of the Ogwr River who plays Number 9 and scores goals. (hypothetically). Rare as hen's teeth. None for 30 years and not many prospects in the academy either

All the 6 ft Welsh number nines are English born. When Sam Vokes is the best around you have a shortage until Big Kieffer checked his heritage.

Do you mean West of the Ogwr?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 20:35 - Dec 29 with 378 viewsReslovenSwan1

‘Plymouth should look at ways to sign Jordon Garrick from Swansea’ on 19:32 - Dec 29 by Chief

Do you mean West of the Ogwr?

Yes good spot.. West of the Ogwr.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024