Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? 23:17 - Dec 28 with 651 viewsReslovenSwan1

The elephant in the room - the 'dirty dozen'.

Benda, Rushesha, Brandon Cooper, Latibeaudiere, Cabango, Downes Dan Williams, Ollie Cooper, Whttaker, Joseph, Garrick Cullen.

All these guys are 19-22 with bags of potential with longish contracts. Dhanda is on his way.

Presumably the club and Mr Allen want them all playing and developing. Only Downes is a Martin favourite.

Martin favours Naugton, Hamer and Bennet but this does not match the Swansea philosophy of developing from within and makes little sense in development terms (they are between 31 and 33 years old). Will they be here next season?

Wise sage since Toshack era

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 23:21 - Dec 28 with 639 viewsWhiterockin

Some will stay, some will go on loan, some will be moved on its the nature of football. If as many feel it's a rebuilding season there will be more changes than normal.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 23:23 - Dec 28 with 635 viewsKeithHaynes

And of course keep your eyes peeled for Fulton very very soon.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 23:36 - Dec 28 with 612 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I suspect Benda will have a successful career in a Top 5 league once he is able to leave Swansea.

Downes doesn't look capable of playing at a higher level. Whittaker neither, but both look to have enough talent to play consistently at this level for many years.

I'd expect to see the rest fall down the English pyramid soon enough. Some will likely have to drop out of the English Football League to find regular first team football.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 09:55 - Dec 29 with 509 viewsonehunglow

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 23:36 - Dec 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I suspect Benda will have a successful career in a Top 5 league once he is able to leave Swansea.

Downes doesn't look capable of playing at a higher level. Whittaker neither, but both look to have enough talent to play consistently at this level for many years.

I'd expect to see the rest fall down the English pyramid soon enough. Some will likely have to drop out of the English Football League to find regular first team football.

Disagree with Downes.
I am not confident as regards Martin's judgement

We are clearly desperate for a decent goalkeeper and this shows the folly of the Woodman loans.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 19:38 - Dec 29 with 392 viewsKilkennyjack

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 09:55 - Dec 29 by onehunglow

Disagree with Downes.
I am not confident as regards Martin's judgement

We are clearly desperate for a decent goalkeeper and this shows the folly of the Woodman loans.

Yep, Downes can play alright.

Beware of the Risen People

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 19:47 - Dec 29 with 386 viewsonehunglow

The 'Dirty dozen' what will become of them? on 19:38 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Yep, Downes can play alright.

Dwight is very very wrong in judging him this way.

Downes should already be club captain and already replaced Grimes who should be benched and treated like Fulton. Sadly,incredibly we are lumbered with this grotesquely overated player.

Downes has some balls ,can tackle ,pass and lead by example,something Grimes has never done. Jeez,he can even pass the ball forward and beat a player. He might even be able to take corners and beat the first defender and even take a free kick and not pot a passing pigeon in mid flight

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024