Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland 16:33 - Jan 1 with 1057 viewsReslovenSwan1

Young Cameron Evans got 30 senior games in the League of Ireland and looked like an automatic choice. Not sure as to the quality but there re some well known players in that league these days. Anthony Pilkington was one of his team mates. Relegated unfortunately.This must have done him a power of good.

Their season is played over the summer months. March to October and seems like a good option to me for the u23 players to transition without making huge leap from U21 to Championship.

Ideal for the like of Rushesha, Webb, Dan Williams and MacFadyen perhaps?. Solid game time week on week to get a rithym and get used to senior football.

Presumably Cameron is back in the camp looking for a new deal.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 16:34]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 1016 viewsKeithHaynes

Forgotten man, his brother seems to have vanished completely.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 1006 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 16:53 - Jan 1 by KeithHaynes

Forgotten man, his brother seems to have vanished completely.

Jack went to Newport. He was not up to the necessary level and was in the league of Wales last I saw. Cameron is out of contract in the summer

Josh Thomas was another of those prospects that did well for a while. He was also in the LoW on loan but did not do a lot and may now be injured. He does have an u23 hat trick to his name.

It seems to me the summer Irish league is ideal for the 19 year olds with no senior experience to cut their teeth after playing 20 or so u21 games. Personally I would send Cullen there to toughen up and bang in some goals if he cannot get game time.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 955 viewsswancity

Cameron is back here and training with the first team squad

Jack is currently at Scunthorpe Utd on a two week trial after being a regular substitute unfortunately for Penybont in the LoW. Best of luck to them both.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 18:47 - Jan 1 with 908 viewsChief

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 17:42 - Jan 1 by swancity

Cameron is back here and training with the first team squad

Jack is currently at Scunthorpe Utd on a two week trial after being a regular substitute unfortunately for Penybont in the LoW. Best of luck to them both.

Jack has been through the rigour, deserves a break.

It was a tremendous touch of the club to give him a new contract when his was running out but he was suffering with illness

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 19:32 - Jan 1 with 860 viewsAirHawk22

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 18:47 - Jan 1 by Chief

Jack has been through the rigour, deserves a break.

It was a tremendous touch of the club to give him a new contract when his was running out but he was suffering with illness

Brave lad but football shows little mercy eventually.
Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 19:36 - Jan 1 with 852 viewsglanmORJa_k

Jack is at Penybont in Welsh Premier while Cam's contract is up in summer 2022 with Swans having an option to give him a new deal.
Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 19:47 - Jan 1 with 844 viewsBoundy

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 17:01 - Jan 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Jack went to Newport. He was not up to the necessary level and was in the league of Wales last I saw. Cameron is out of contract in the summer

Josh Thomas was another of those prospects that did well for a while. He was also in the LoW on loan but did not do a lot and may now be injured. He does have an u23 hat trick to his name.

It seems to me the summer Irish league is ideal for the 19 year olds with no senior experience to cut their teeth after playing 20 or so u21 games. Personally I would send Cullen there to toughen up and bang in some goals if he cannot get game time.

Jack now plays for Penybont in JD Cymru S League 1 . The Swans have just signed an 18 year old Briton Ferry player also from the same league, a previously released academy player C Hurford

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 20:48 - Jan 1 with 808 viewsChief

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 19:47 - Jan 1 by Boundy

Jack now plays for Penybont in JD Cymru S League 1 . The Swans have just signed an 18 year old Briton Ferry player also from the same league, a previously released academy player C Hurford

Penybont are Welsh Prem. Got promoted few seasons back and are doing well. Seem to have a good set up. Managed by Rhys Griffiths who scored for fun at Llanelli and linked to clubs abroad.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 21:37 - Jan 1 with 782 viewsBoundy

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 20:48 - Jan 1 by Chief

Penybont are Welsh Prem. Got promoted few seasons back and are doing well. Seem to have a good set up. Managed by Rhys Griffiths who scored for fun at Llanelli and linked to clubs abroad.

My mistake, I watched Jack play recently against Briton Ferrys U19's .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 22:32 - Jan 1 with 757 viewsKilkennyjack

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 19:47 - Jan 1 by Boundy

Wrong again, you must be doing this on purpose.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 22:33]

Beware of the Risen People

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 22:34 - Jan 1 with 752 viewsKilkennyjack

Cameron Evans - 30 senior games League of Ireland on 20:48 - Jan 1 by Chief

Beat Swans u23s pre season at Landore.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024