Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew and the Pizza Express 11:20 - Jan 2 with 2178 viewsonehunglow

Surely one of the greatest fibs ever uttered.
Any other suggestions

All I can think of is Bill Clinton and the Monica denials

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 23:06 - Jan 4 with 494 viewsKilkennyjack

Looks like uncle Andrew is in big trouble ….in that he is going to have to answer in court at some stage.

Beware of the Risen People

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 09:53 - Jan 5 with 418 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 23:06 - Jan 4 by Kilkennyjack

Looks like uncle Andrew is in big trouble ….in that he is going to have to answer in court at some stage.

No he won’t appear in court. Not a chance. He won’t ever leave the room in the palace that the queen has locked him up in. They only remove the gaffer tape over his mouth to shovel in some freshly grilled swan twice a day. After the Emily Maitlis debacle I’d be surprised if he’s ever seen in public again.
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 10:17 - Jan 5 with 401 viewsmajorraglan

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 23:06 - Jan 4 by Kilkennyjack

As FZ has said he won’t be appearing in Court in these proceedings. It’s a civil case instigated by the alleged victim and not a criminal case instigated by law enforcement authorities, in short he cannot be compelled or extradited to appear in Court.

If found guilty, Andrew’s sentence would most likely be financial compensation to the victim. If it were a criminal case, I still find it hard to envisage a situation where he’d be extradited.

I suspect he’ll be keeping a low profile from now on.
Andrew and the Pizza Express on 13:32 - Jan 8 with 327 viewsKilkennyjack

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 10:17 - Jan 5 by majorraglan

As FZ has said he won’t be appearing in Court in these proceedings. It’s a civil case instigated by the alleged victim and not a criminal case instigated by law enforcement authorities, in short he cannot be compelled or extradited to appear in Court.

If found guilty, Andrew’s sentence would most likely be financial compensation to the victim. If it were a criminal case, I still find it hard to envisage a situation where he’d be extradited.

I suspect he’ll be keeping a low profile from now on.

You are probably correct.

However …..

Beware of the Risen People

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 14:21 - Jan 8 with 303 viewsonehunglow

Andrew and the Pizza Express on 09:53 - Jan 5 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

No he won’t appear in court. Not a chance. He won’t ever leave the room in the palace that the queen has locked him up in. They only remove the gaffer tape over his mouth to shovel in some freshly grilled swan twice a day. After the Emily Maitlis debacle I’d be surprised if he’s ever seen in public again.

He will.
He is shameless

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024