Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we deserve this 10:16 - Jan 9 with 435 viewsonehunglow

TV coverage that was an inult,a coach who is destroying players and "true jacks" looking to abuse those they consider not to be.

We are divided,the hatred is right in our faces.
We are being unravelled and it eems we are actually resigned to being relegated HOPING Martin brings us joy.

Folks,it's crazy and trolls need to accept that fact and quit having a go at other fans. We are being systematically destroyed by the Owners and management . Im not sure where we can go but wen a club like Soton ees a takeover of 200million it shows just how badly we missed out.
Im fully expecting crap over this which is fine but try to stick to topic and append your plan as opposed to simply accepting Martin 's drivel

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Do we deserve this on 10:54 - Jan 9 with 399 viewsraynor94

How many posts do you need to keep saying the same thing, we get it you don't rate Martin.

I'm happy to give him two windows to get the players he needs, it was always going to be a rebuilding job.

And as for Southampton £80 million of that figure is debt.

And what did you actually expect from the tv coverage, I didn't think it was that bad at all.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Do we deserve this on 12:23 - Jan 9 with 343 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Do we deserve this on 10:54 - Jan 9 by raynor94

How many posts do you need to keep saying the same thing, we get it you don't rate Martin.

I'm happy to give him two windows to get the players he needs, it was always going to be a rebuilding job.

And what did you actually expect from the tv coverage, I didn't think it was that bad at all.

Football coverage is terrible these days. That woman banging on about “details” for 120 minutes, Iwan bloody Roberts or whoever it was. Remember when the commentators had a real passion for the sport they were covering? Motty, Coleman, Murray Walker etc the list is endless. Nowadays they all seem bored and would rather be anywhere else and are only there because it’s a job and they tick some box or other.
Do we deserve this on 12:40 - Jan 9 with 313 viewsonehunglow

Do we deserve this on 10:54 - Jan 9 by raynor94

More obviously.

I see the term true Jack being used to itemise fans.
This is a sign that we really are hurting but articulating it in different ways

To deny things are badly wrong is madness

I post the truth It hurts I know but they must be people out there,good people,genuinely being insulted by Martin right now.

This will become very evident before much longer and then no more posts will be needed but by then we will be on the third tier because we are heading into it as quickly as we fell out of the PL only this will take months rather than weeks

No puppies or children were harmed in the making of this post

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Do we deserve this on 15:00 - Jan 9 with 220 viewsNotLoyal

I’m assuming that trolls are people that disagree with you ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024