Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17078 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:13 - May 30 with 1172 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:16 - May 30 by Lorax

I still don't think Contro believes what he's posting, he's just being a WUM. Brynnie is a different kettle of fish entirely though.

Everything I have said so far has been proven correct. Ukraine is losing the war and it's military is getting hammered by the Russians.Russian artillery is clobbering everything they do. They have lost mobility and are basically on the run.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:17 - May 30 with 1172 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:56 - May 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Awww, upset are you?

Me ? you're not capable of upsetting me , if the subject matter wasn't so serious I'd find your thought process amusing but as it is, I find you a rather sad individual . You claim to be a critical thinker but all you do is post You tube clips of random people who claim to have seen the truth , all of which is easily discounted as being Russian apologists spouting the lies of the Kremlin , such as your latest offering, Jackson Hinkle a self proclaimed Marxist Leninist with a strong anti west view of the world .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:21 - May 30 with 1164 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:35 - May 30 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Surely anyone with eyes and half a brain cell can see what “Jackson Hinkle” is immediately just from a cursory glance at his YouTube/Twitter page.

Nobody can be stupid enough to fall for this in 2022 surely?

Yes they can and have ,and we have two candidates for the prestigious award of " I was Putin's love child . I'll let you decide who the winner is .

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:47 - May 30 with 1150 viewsdeanscfc

Oh ffs please tell me we don't have any pro Russian clowns among our supporters. Or anyone who actually shares these Russian propagandist idiots. A stray bullet couldn't hit the heads of the likes of Lancaster, Phillips etc quick enough. Total scumbags. I say this as someone who's been to Ukraine, and knows people in Ukraine (both West and East). Their 'reportage' is total BS propaganda. They're war criminals who travel with the invading army in Z marked trucks.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:07 - May 30 with 1147 viewsdeanscfc

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:33 - May 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Another report claiming that the Russian intervention in Ukraine was due to a large increase in ceasefire violations from the Ukrainian side in the week before Russia went in. This ramp up was the precursor for a full scale invasion of Donbas which Russian intelligence managed to intercept

You utter, utter moron.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:21 - May 30 with 1134 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 16:14 - May 30 by Lorax

And once more for the more disgusting human beings amongst us, the Ukrainians were shelling the RUSSIAN separatists, they were defending their own people.

Those of us on here supporting Ukraine in this are supporting the people being attacked, we are not supporting the aggressors, we are supporting the defenders of their own homes. You are right about it being an echo chamber though, for you and contro.

Those of us supporting Ukraine are appalled at the massive loss of life caused by the RUSSIAN invasion. Something you singularly fail to grasp, none of this would have happened if not for Putin.

I don't think calling others T*ssers is allowed, even if you disguise the word.

Were you crying into your hanky when you wrote that? Grow up and get some perspective
[Post edited 30 May 2022 20:29]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:26 - May 30 with 1126 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:07 - May 30 by deanscfc

You utter, utter moron.

Stop listening to the mainstream media and try to think for yourself. That verdict came from a pro Ukraine source. Moron

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:31 - May 30 with 1125 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:47 - May 30 by deanscfc

Oh ffs please tell me we don't have any pro Russian clowns among our supporters. Or anyone who actually shares these Russian propagandist idiots. A stray bullet couldn't hit the heads of the likes of Lancaster, Phillips etc quick enough. Total scumbags. I say this as someone who's been to Ukraine, and knows people in Ukraine (both West and East). Their 'reportage' is total BS propaganda. They're war criminals who travel with the invading army in Z marked trucks.

There’s only two or three. And by complete coincidence they are the same people who have been railing against vaccines for the past few years because they saw some freak with some nice bright click baity thumbnails expose “the truth” on YouTube.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:31 - May 30 with 1123 viewsdeanscfc

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:26 - May 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Stop listening to the mainstream media and try to think for yourself. That verdict came from a pro Ukraine source. Moron

Ever spent time in Ukraine? Know many Ukrainians? You're a f'n moron as is anyone else who spreads Russias propaganda. Genuinely makes me feel violent to hear people spread it when I know what's happening.

Admins should be cracking down on the idiots.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:38 - May 30 with 1115 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:17 - May 30 by Boundy

Me ? you're not capable of upsetting me , if the subject matter wasn't so serious I'd find your thought process amusing but as it is, I find you a rather sad individual . You claim to be a critical thinker but all you do is post You tube clips of random people who claim to have seen the truth , all of which is easily discounted as being Russian apologists spouting the lies of the Kremlin , such as your latest offering, Jackson Hinkle a self proclaimed Marxist Leninist with a strong anti west view of the world .

What lies? Go on spit it out. If Russians were the aggressive monsters you say they are then why wait 8 years to intervene in the Ukraine? If it was just about invading Ukraine why not snuff it out back in 1991?

Looks like most have seen the light on here - just you, Larry Lurex , Sotty and the Duck still blindly parroting the NATO/West narrative.

You accuse the Russians of war crimes - one soldier has been tried and found guilty and deservedly so for shooting an unarmed civilian. Wait till the Ukrainian military (Azov and Aidan especially) get tried - there’s a good few hundred awaiting trial in the LPR - we’ll see just how heroic your heroes actually are.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:43 - May 30 with 1119 viewsdeanscfc

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:31 - May 30 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There’s only two or three. And by complete coincidence they are the same people who have been railing against vaccines for the past few years because they saw some freak with some nice bright click baity thumbnails expose “the truth” on YouTube.

I know a guy who spent the last 2 years telling everyone that covid was a hoax. In the first days of the February invasion I posted some stuff about the war online. He replied saying it was all fake. I sent him the messages that I was having with my friends there while they were stuck in the bomb shelters. He was confused because in his head it was all fake. He then sent me the 'Ukraine on Fire' YouTube video as well as other pro-Russian propaganda and tried to reassure me that Kyiv hadn't even had any bombing. I then lost my temper with him a bit and sent him more messages of my friends (in Kyiv) describing how scared they were and how cars opposite were on fire and air raid sirens were now non-stop. He went quiet.

To this day he's moved on to posting Russian propaganda about how Ukraine are at fault for being invaded etc and how Zelenskyy is a criminal etc (the same stuff I just read here).

The guy is a total fruitloop basically.

In 2019 I was in another part of Ukraine and with a lady who was from Donbas. I asked her about the war back then. She got out her phone and showed me a photo of her parents home in 2014. Windows all blown out by Russian bombing and gunfire. Lovely girl and I had her contact details until my phone broke last year. I wish I had them still because I wish I could check that her and her family are OK. I'm guessing her family are not OK though as right now that region is being shelled to hell.

As I said above. It is extremely hard not to get angry with those who (I think knowingly) share such BS Russian propaganda. The things that Russia is doing to people right now is beyond the pale. Rapes, tortures, mass killing, mass graves, 'filtration camps'. Aerial footage, thousands of reports, intercepted calls of Russian soldiers, bodies. It's simply not in doubt. Anyone who tries to cast doubt on it is a part of it. Its similar holocaust denial but worse because its current and it assists the invading army. I'd have zero tolerance for it personally.
[Post edited 30 May 2022 20:46]
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:55 - May 30 with 1112 viewsdeanscfc

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:31 - May 30 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I guess I should try and keep perspective on the numbers. Often they're the most vocal ones though aye.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:44 - May 30 with 1081 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 20:38 - May 30 by Brynmill_Jack

What lies? Go on spit it out. If Russians were the aggressive monsters you say they are then why wait 8 years to intervene in the Ukraine? If it was just about invading Ukraine why not snuff it out back in 1991?

Looks like most have seen the light on here - just you, Larry Lurex , Sotty and the Duck still blindly parroting the NATO/West narrative.

You accuse the Russians of war crimes - one soldier has been tried and found guilty and deservedly so for shooting an unarmed civilian. Wait till the Ukrainian military (Azov and Aidan especially) get tried - there’s a good few hundred awaiting trial in the LPR - we’ll see just how heroic your heroes actually are.

You always know when someone's losing the argument , they resort to name calling . Although I must admit of not being sure when commenting on one of your posts , is it you or the dummy responding?

There are a few reasons why Putin has held off attacking Ukraine until recently , although he did invade in 2014 which you fail to mention .For the past two years the world has been gripped in a pandemic which included Russia and kept Putin in pretty much self imposed isolation , probably not the best time to mobilise an army especially when he had enough problems at home . We had the Olympics in China and although Russia and China are not allies Putin wouldn't have wanted to deflect attention and steal Chinas moment on the world stage Putin might have one other disturbing thought to consider. Prior to Russians invasion at the Munich Security Conference, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi stated "that the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all nations must be respected–and that includes, he pointedly added, Ukraine. Two weeks earlier, Putin and Xi had met at the start of the Beijing Olympics, then issued a statement declaring their alliance on a wide variety of issues. Putin might have come away from the meeting, assured that, if the U.S. and NATO hit Russia with severe sanctions, he could turn to Xi for support. Wang’s remark might have jolted that confidence ". Then we have Trump who Putin couldn't predict his actions and who wasn't afraid to fire missiles into Syria even though he knew Russia inc involvement there . We also have the the fact that Putin is a narcissist and with elections due in 2 years when he's be nearer his place inside his lead lined casket he would want to leave a lasting legacy and should he succeed in decimating Ukraine under the auspice of ridding the country of nazism then what a legacy that would be in the eyes of the uneducated .

There's only two on here who sit misty eyed and cooing gently at your heroes utterances of lies and that's you and the other one.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 13:23 - May 31 with 1032 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 21:44 - May 30 by Boundy

You always know when someone's losing the argument , they resort to name calling . Although I must admit of not being sure when commenting on one of your posts , is it you or the dummy responding?

There are a few reasons why Putin has held off attacking Ukraine until recently , although he did invade in 2014 which you fail to mention .For the past two years the world has been gripped in a pandemic which included Russia and kept Putin in pretty much self imposed isolation , probably not the best time to mobilise an army especially when he had enough problems at home . We had the Olympics in China and although Russia and China are not allies Putin wouldn't have wanted to deflect attention and steal Chinas moment on the world stage Putin might have one other disturbing thought to consider. Prior to Russians invasion at the Munich Security Conference, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi stated "that the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all nations must be respected–and that includes, he pointedly added, Ukraine. Two weeks earlier, Putin and Xi had met at the start of the Beijing Olympics, then issued a statement declaring their alliance on a wide variety of issues. Putin might have come away from the meeting, assured that, if the U.S. and NATO hit Russia with severe sanctions, he could turn to Xi for support. Wang’s remark might have jolted that confidence ". Then we have Trump who Putin couldn't predict his actions and who wasn't afraid to fire missiles into Syria even though he knew Russia inc involvement there . We also have the the fact that Putin is a narcissist and with elections due in 2 years when he's be nearer his place inside his lead lined casket he would want to leave a lasting legacy and should he succeed in decimating Ukraine under the auspice of ridding the country of nazism then what a legacy that would be in the eyes of the uneducated .

There's only two on here who sit misty eyed and cooing gently at your heroes utterances of lies and that's you and the other one.

http://www.soldiersforpeaceinternational.org/2022/03/documents-indicate-ukraine-
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:17 - May 31 with 973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ukrainian government fires “human rights ombudsman” Luydmila Denisova - sacked for presenting reports of sexual abuse and rape of women and children by the Russian Military as fact when no substantiated evidence could be produced.

According to the online Ukrinform news platform, one member of the Ukrainian parliament, Pavlo Frolov, provided a number of reasons why Denisova was removed, including "the numerous details of 'unnatural sexual offenses' and child sexual abuses in the occupied territories, which were unsupported by evidence and only harmed Ukraine."

https://www.newsweek.com/lyudmila-denisova-ukraine-commissioner-human-rights-rem

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:11 - Jun 1 with 943 viewsBoundy

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:17 - May 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Ukrainian government fires “human rights ombudsman” Luydmila Denisova - sacked for presenting reports of sexual abuse and rape of women and children by the Russian Military as fact when no substantiated evidence could be produced.

According to the online Ukrinform news platform, one member of the Ukrainian parliament, Pavlo Frolov, provided a number of reasons why Denisova was removed, including "the numerous details of 'unnatural sexual offenses' and child sexual abuses in the occupied territories, which were unsupported by evidence and only harmed Ukraine."

https://www.newsweek.com/lyudmila-denisova-ukraine-commissioner-human-rights-rem

Not quite the full story , but you knew that

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 17:13 - Jun 1 with 907 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:11 - Jun 1 by Boundy

If you’re saying I’m misquoting the member of the Ukrainian parliament I’m only taking it from Newsweek. If there are other reasons for her dismissal fine but she was feeding these stories to the western press like the guardian - who never validated them.

They released them and people like you automatically thought it gospel truth. When it in no way was.

Proven spreading of vile misinformation.

That’s the point.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:01 - Jun 3 with 818 viewsLorax

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:11 - Jun 1 by Boundy

Best ignored, Boundy. These two wouldn't know the truth if it bit them.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/troops-mutiny-against-putin-on-film-over-co
[Post edited 3 Jun 2022 10:03]
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:51 - Jun 3 with 806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:01 - Jun 3 by Lorax

Best ignored, Boundy. These two wouldn't know the truth if it bit them.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/troops-mutiny-against-putin-on-film-over-co
[Post edited 3 Jun 2022 10:03]

“But it is unclear how surrender will work for these men as most of Kherson is under Russian occupation.”

Nice disclaimer there from the ever reliable f*ckwits at GB news.

And no footage of these so called soldiers in revolt? They must be getting their info from Lyudmila Danilova 😹😹😹😹😹.

What a source eh !

P.S. the door b*ggers must be freezing in Kherson - it’s 88 degrees (that’s 31 for you metric kids) in the daytime and doesn’t go below 61 degrees (16) at night .

At least do a little research eh????

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:22 - Jun 7 with 619 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:51 - Jun 3 by Brynmill_Jack

“But it is unclear how surrender will work for these men as most of Kherson is under Russian occupation.”

Nice disclaimer there from the ever reliable f*ckwits at GB news.

And no footage of these so called soldiers in revolt? They must be getting their info from Lyudmila Danilova 😹😹😹😹😹.

What a source eh !

P.S. the door b*ggers must be freezing in Kherson - it’s 88 degrees (that’s 31 for you metric kids) in the daytime and doesn’t go below 61 degrees (16) at night .

At least do a little research eh????

I doubt anyone except the "Russian two" believe that Russia has not invaded Ukraine, has not targeted hospitals, schools, committed war crimes, liberated parts of Eastern Ukraine by reducing it to rubble.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:08 - Jun 7 with 567 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 07:22 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

I doubt anyone except the "Russian two" believe that Russia has not invaded Ukraine, has not targeted hospitals, schools, committed war crimes, liberated parts of Eastern Ukraine by reducing it to rubble.

Right then Mr Completely Ignorant - Russia has intervened in the Eastern Ukrainian region of Donbas as a result of 8 years artillery shelling by the Ukrainian army against civilian targets - and a massive military build up to the ends of a big Army action directed at the Donbas - information of which was intercepted by Russian intel.

The Ukrainian forces have holed up in schools, hospitals and apartment blocks using civilians as shields , hiding heavy ordnance in courtyards. This is completely against any civilised rules of engagement and as we speak the AFU are deliberately shelling civilian districts of Donetsk in retaliation for the loss of Severdonetsk and the rapid encirclement of the AFU in Donbas.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 06:02 - Jun 10 with 461 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sadly it looks like eventually the truth is coming out from the Ukrainian government and it appears that they are losing between 100 to 200 men a day. The west needs to stop arming these poor people and facilitate negotiations pronto. This is needless but the arms companies in the USA don't care about Ukraine or its young men.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61742736

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:14 - Jun 10 with 450 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 06:02 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Sadly it looks like eventually the truth is coming out from the Ukrainian government and it appears that they are losing between 100 to 200 men a day. The west needs to stop arming these poor people and facilitate negotiations pronto. This is needless but the arms companies in the USA don't care about Ukraine or its young men.

Wonder when the Russians with admit they have lost 31,000 men in the 100 days since their invasion that is 300 a day.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:50 - Jun 10 with 445 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:14 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

Wonder when the Russians with admit they have lost 31,000 men in the 100 days since their invasion that is 300 a day.

The Riussians can only admit to the truth - not whatever sick fantasy is going on in your head. Once again where's the proof??? I've just provided a link for what I've said- and from the horses mouth . You can't.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:15 - Jun 10 with 417 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 06:02 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Before the current Severdonetsk campaighn they admitted they were losing 50-100 KIA - so I question whether you have a point here of is it some sick tankie triumphalism!?

As to blaming the west...THE WEST DIDN'T INVADE A SOVEREIGN STATE. RUSSIA DID.

Additionally the last time a treaty was made it was not honoured by Russia as they came back for more territory...and they will rinse and repeat until they have the whole country under it's kleptocratic terror state.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024