Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine 15:56 - Apr 20 with 17076 viewsKeithHaynes

This guy is nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:51 - Jun 10 with 967 viewscontroversial_jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:15 - Jun 10 by DJack

Before the current Severdonetsk campaighn they admitted they were losing 50-100 KIA - so I question whether you have a point here of is it some sick tankie triumphalism!?

As to blaming the west...THE WEST DIDN'T INVADE A SOVEREIGN STATE. RUSSIA DID.

Additionally the last time a treaty was made it was not honoured by Russia as they came back for more territory...and they will rinse and repeat until they have the whole country under it's kleptocratic terror state.

The West has invaded many sovereign countries in it's time. 30 at least for the Yanks since end of ww2
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 02:20 - Jun 11 with 959 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 23:51 - Jun 10 by controversial_jack

The West has invaded many sovereign countries in it's time. 30 at least for the Yanks since end of ww2

Do you have an actual point or are you carrying water for a propagandist terror state?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 06:54 - Jun 11 with 946 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 22:15 - Jun 10 by DJack

Before the current Severdonetsk campaighn they admitted they were losing 50-100 KIA - so I question whether you have a point here of is it some sick tankie triumphalism!?

As to blaming the west...THE WEST DIDN'T INVADE A SOVEREIGN STATE. RUSSIA DID.

Additionally the last time a treaty was made it was not honoured by Russia as they came back for more territory...and they will rinse and repeat until they have the whole country under it's kleptocratic terror state.

There’s no need for any loss of life. Negotiations should always be the first step and the Minsk accords should be the dropback. I was questioning Felix because 300 a day is significantly higher and most unrealistic - thank you for stepping in with some verified information.

The USA has had military advisors in Ukraine for the best part of these 8 years and have armed and trained the Ukrainian army well before 2017. I’ve seen footage of US senators and congressmen addressing their soldiers from years back encouraging them against the people of the Donbas and Russia. The Americans were arming Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and ISIS against the elected Syrian government and when Assad called in the Russians to help him the Western backed forces attacked them too. The same Al Qaeda that took part in the terror attacks against the world trade centre if you remember.

You’re living in a dream world if you think this isn’t a proxy war waged mostly by the U.S. against Russia. We’ll never agree on that I’m sure though.

P.S. if Russia was truly a Kleptocracy they’d have swallowed up Ukraine in 1991. Not waited 30 years.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:44 - Jun 11 with 905 viewsDJack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 06:54 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

There’s no need for any loss of life. Negotiations should always be the first step and the Minsk accords should be the dropback. I was questioning Felix because 300 a day is significantly higher and most unrealistic - thank you for stepping in with some verified information.

The USA has had military advisors in Ukraine for the best part of these 8 years and have armed and trained the Ukrainian army well before 2017. I’ve seen footage of US senators and congressmen addressing their soldiers from years back encouraging them against the people of the Donbas and Russia. The Americans were arming Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and ISIS against the elected Syrian government and when Assad called in the Russians to help him the Western backed forces attacked them too. The same Al Qaeda that took part in the terror attacks against the world trade centre if you remember.

You’re living in a dream world if you think this isn’t a proxy war waged mostly by the U.S. against Russia. We’ll never agree on that I’m sure though.

P.S. if Russia was truly a Kleptocracy they’d have swallowed up Ukraine in 1991. Not waited 30 years.

No need for negotiations Russia can just leave all the territories it invaded. By proxies or otherwise.

It's hilarious that you state that the US is engaged in a proxy war with Russia and ignore the fact that Russia was and is stuill waging a proxy war (utilising its own servicemen and security services) in Ukraine.

Additionally when the US was in Vietnam not only did the Soviet union provide jets to the Vietnamese, russian pilots flew those jets. The superpowers have always engaged in proxy (poxy) wars but highlighting just one of them shows that you are totally subjective based upon your own hard-wired biases.

As for your risible P.S. "point"...

Firstly, it took a while for the kleptocracy to establish itself.

Secondly, Russia hoped/expected the former Soviet states to fail to blossom while Russia expected its natural resource wealth to make the whole of Russia wealthy. From this they expected the former states to return to Russia willingly, however those states hated Russia and all that it meant.

The whole of Russia did not become wealthy as the the corruption was of the charts so to start the return to the fold Russian Intelligence services bought/installed/ corrupted to create situations to enable russian intervention/support for these proxies...South Ossetia, Azbhakia and many more. These were successful and did the same with the Donbas. The other thing that these events had in common was the secession/invasions in the regions of the former republics was at a time of high oil prices. The kleptocrats didn't need to use their money they used foreigners monry.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 18:42 - Jun 11 with 881 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 15:44 - Jun 11 by DJack

No need for negotiations Russia can just leave all the territories it invaded. By proxies or otherwise.

It's hilarious that you state that the US is engaged in a proxy war with Russia and ignore the fact that Russia was and is stuill waging a proxy war (utilising its own servicemen and security services) in Ukraine.

Additionally when the US was in Vietnam not only did the Soviet union provide jets to the Vietnamese, russian pilots flew those jets. The superpowers have always engaged in proxy (poxy) wars but highlighting just one of them shows that you are totally subjective based upon your own hard-wired biases.

As for your risible P.S. "point"...

Firstly, it took a while for the kleptocracy to establish itself.

Secondly, Russia hoped/expected the former Soviet states to fail to blossom while Russia expected its natural resource wealth to make the whole of Russia wealthy. From this they expected the former states to return to Russia willingly, however those states hated Russia and all that it meant.

The whole of Russia did not become wealthy as the the corruption was of the charts so to start the return to the fold Russian Intelligence services bought/installed/ corrupted to create situations to enable russian intervention/support for these proxies...South Ossetia, Azbhakia and many more. These were successful and did the same with the Donbas. The other thing that these events had in common was the secession/invasions in the regions of the former republics was at a time of high oil prices. The kleptocrats didn't need to use their money they used foreigners monry.

………and breathe!

How long had Aislin and Pinner been in the Ukraine for?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:31 - Jun 11 with 876 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The poor Moroccan lad doesn’t look old enough to be out of nappies.
Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:41 - Jun 11 with 871 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:31 - Jun 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The poor Moroccan lad doesn’t look old enough to be out of nappies.

He’s only a student. I feel terrible for him, no military history but some instinct to help his adoptive country.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:47 - Jun 11 with 868 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:41 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s only a student. I feel terrible for him, no military history but some instinct to help his adoptive country.

Yes yet another victim of Putin’s wanton slaughter.
Login to get fewer ads

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 10:56 - Jun 12 with 837 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 19:47 - Jun 11 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Yes yet another victim of Putin’s wanton slaughter.

A victim of :-
1. A needless war.
2. One he shouldn’t have got involved in.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:16 - Jun 14 with 784 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A combined total of around 300 shells and MLRS rockets hit the city of Donetsk yesterday now under control of the DPR .

A maternity hospital was hit causing expectant mothers and medical staff to flee to the basement.

Looks like Ukraine is resigned to losing Donetsk and just wants revenge - civilians and pregnant women are fair game.

https://tass.com/world/1464259

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:18 - Jun 17 with 657 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:16 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

A combined total of around 300 shells and MLRS rockets hit the city of Donetsk yesterday now under control of the DPR .

A maternity hospital was hit causing expectant mothers and medical staff to flee to the basement.

Looks like Ukraine is resigned to losing Donetsk and just wants revenge - civilians and pregnant women are fair game.

https://tass.com/world/1464259

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 04:04 - Jun 21 with 568 viewsKeithHaynes

Another nut job report from Patrick.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:00 - Jun 21 with 523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 04:04 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

Another nut job report from Patrick.

I'm not going to watch the I die Keith but are you saying Donetsk isn't being shelled? If so why?

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:06 - Jun 21 with 505 viewsKeithHaynes

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 08:00 - Jun 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm not going to watch the I die Keith but are you saying Donetsk isn't being shelled? If so why?

I’m talking more about Patrick himself, there’s no death in this report, just a very bizarre man in comedic situations dodging bombs.

As for the politics, I couldn’t care 👍

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:27 - Jun 26 with 345 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A 100% correct and reasoned critique of the (one sided) coverage of this conflict and the “intellectual no fly zone “ surrounding it.

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:44 - Jun 26 with 338 viewsonehunglow

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 12:06 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

I’m talking more about Patrick himself, there’s no death in this report, just a very bizarre man in comedic situations dodging bombs.

As for the politics, I couldn’t care 👍

and meanwhile the children burn courtesy of mother Russia.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 00:36 - Jun 27 with 319 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patrick Lancaster reporting from Ukraine on 09:27 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

A 100% correct and reasoned critique of the (one sided) coverage of this conflict and the “intellectual no fly zone “ surrounding it.

Misinformation! Edit - not the lovely Russell Brand but the Express lying like the tories they are.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/crippled-russia-running-out-of-weapon
[Post edited 27 Jun 2022 12:16]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024