Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer 12:09 - May 13 with 6279 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve just piled in a load of peas and marigolds. I’ll put some pictures on later. Anyone else ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 00:20 - May 24 with 1479 viewsKeithHaynes

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 23:33 - May 23 by STID2017

I have bought some flowers to plant.
Haven't got a clue where to start.
Never done it on my own.
My wife used to supervise.
I was the labourer.
If it is dry tomorrow I will give it a go .
Hopefully I won't kill them

Put them in soil is a great start.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 11:18 - May 24 with 1429 viewsbuilthjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 00:20 - May 24 by KeithHaynes

Put them in soil is a great start.

Water them is next

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 12:52 - May 24 with 1414 viewsKeithHaynes

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 11:18 - May 24 by builthjack

Water them is next

Crucial.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 22:57 - May 24 with 1359 viewsbuilthjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 12:52 - May 24 by KeithHaynes

Crucial.

Singing to them helps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 09:30 - May 25 with 1323 viewscontroversial_jack

There was a fad many years ago of talking to the plants to make them grow. My mother used to do that. My late father on seeing this, tied cotton to the tomato plants in the greenhouse, so when mother talked to them, he would pull the cotton and they would move.
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 12:46 - May 27 with 1243 viewsbuilthjack

I must say my kidney beans are coming on well.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 17:56 - May 27 with 1224 viewsFlashberryjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 12:46 - May 27 by builthjack

I must say my kidney beans are coming on well.

Something is ravaging the leaves on my kidney beans, and it's not slugs or snails.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 22:14 - May 27 with 1204 viewsbuilthjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 17:56 - May 27 by Flashberryjack

Something is ravaging the leaves on my kidney beans, and it's not slugs or snails.

Caterpillars. A bit of garlic paste spread on plastic at the bottom of the beans should do the trick.
[Post edited 27 May 2022 22:15]

Login to get fewer ads

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 19:41 - May 28 with 1159 viewsSTID2017

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 22:57 - May 24 by builthjack

Singing to them helps.

Planted and watered them yesterday.
No flowers yet ?
What am I doing wrong ?
I won't sing to them - that will definitely be the killer blow

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 14:43 - May 30 with 1058 viewsbuilthjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 19:41 - May 28 by STID2017

Planted and watered them yesterday.
No flowers yet ?
What am I doing wrong ?
I won't sing to them - that will definitely be the killer blow

I think you should buy them ready grown
[Post edited 30 May 2022 14:43]

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 16:01 - May 30 with 1047 viewsLorax

I was thinking of planting the wife but the soil is already too acidic.
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 20:06 - May 30 with 1019 viewsSTID2017

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 16:01 - May 30 by Lorax

I was thinking of planting the wife but the soil is already too acidic.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 20:07 - May 30 with 1016 viewsSTID2017

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 14:43 - May 30 by builthjack

I think you should buy them ready grown
[Post edited 30 May 2022 14:43]

Just a touch impatient I guess ...

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 20:16 - May 30 with 1002 viewsFlashberryjack

RIP my cucumber plants, drowned with kindness

Hello

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 21:58 - May 31 with 931 viewsSTID2017

Update on my garden.
Just been and checked it.
It's still there

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 22:13 - May 31 with 910 viewsbuilthjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 21:58 - May 31 by STID2017

Update on my garden.
Just been and checked it.
It's still there

Phew. Thank goodness.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 14:56 - Jun 3 with 838 viewsTheKnowledge

Whatever food I can, hopefully learn a thing or two before the onset of the manufactured food shortages/famine happen.

Anybody have any tips?
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 20:38 - Jun 3 with 816 viewsFlashberryjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 14:56 - Jun 3 by TheKnowledge

Whatever food I can, hopefully learn a thing or two before the onset of the manufactured food shortages/famine happen.

Anybody have any tips?

Follow Drakford's advice, plant some trees.

Hello

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 22:13 - Jun 3 with 795 viewsbuilthjack

My strawberries are looking good. Yummy

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 12:49 - Jun 4 with 761 viewscontroversial_jack

I read online that you can harvest potatoes even if they haven't flowered and if the plants are looking ready. I did, a mistake, the spuds were tiny.I will leave the others until they flower
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 14:00 - Jun 4 with 758 viewsbuilthjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 12:49 - Jun 4 by controversial_jack

I read online that you can harvest potatoes even if they haven't flowered and if the plants are looking ready. I did, a mistake, the spuds were tiny.I will leave the others until they flower

Put your hand under the soil and feel the size of them.
A bit like tickling trout.

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 22:01 - Jun 4 with 730 viewsLuther27

Been cutting greens, spring onions, radish, lettuce and beetroot so far from a raised bed. Beans, onions and carrots looking strong so this years looking good so far. Also got raspberries and blueberries in tubs which I’ve just netted to stop birds getting at them.
Love the garden…
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 09:11 - Jun 6 with 670 viewsLorax

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 14:56 - Jun 3 by TheKnowledge

Anybody have any tips?

Yes, avoid rabbit holes.
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 09:14 - Jun 6 with 668 viewsLorax

I'm looking for a fast growing money tree, essential if I'm to make it to Qatar in November.
What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 14:15 - Jun 6 with 642 viewsFlashberryjack

What are you planting in your garden this spring / summer on 09:14 - Jun 6 by Lorax

I'm looking for a fast growing money tree, essential if I'm to make it to Qatar in November.

I've got one for sale, a bargain at £500, you'll have your money back in 6 weeks, and then it's profit all the way.

PM me with your address and card details, and I'll post it to you.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024