Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I used to love visiting there ... 11:37 - Jun 16 with 1313 viewshowenjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/plan-new-900-home-development-2419
I used to love visiting there ... on 15:46 - Jun 16 with 1245 viewsBoundy

Can't say I ever enjoyed my visits there especially during miners fortnight ,much prefer our own and westward ho

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

I used to love visiting there ... on 15:56 - Jun 16 with 1236 viewsWingstandwood

I suspect a lot of retirees could end up there? Seaside towns and retirees have a strong connection i.e. Bournemouth and Eastbourne etc. Will a large development like that be negative to tourism and the scenery?

Also does the local NHS and other services have the capacity to cope?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/thousands-new-homes-swansea-would-

Argus!

I used to love visiting there ... on 19:28 - Jun 16 with 1172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not a patch on Deansea beach let alone Gower (the).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I used to love visiting there ... on 19:45 - Jun 16 with 1163 viewsbritferry

I would love to see the Open championship played there, the venerable legend that is Tom Watson asked the R&A after he played there in the Seniors Open, their answer was the local infrastructure.

No trains, one road in & out and no major hotels... apart from that, its the perfect place

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

I used to love visiting there ... on 23:01 - Jun 16 with 1103 viewshowenjack

I used to love visiting there ... on 19:45 - Jun 16 by britferry

I would love to see the Open championship played there, the venerable legend that is Tom Watson asked the R&A after he played there in the Seniors Open, their answer was the local infrastructure.

No trains, one road in & out and no major hotels... apart from that, its the perfect place

I remember the miniature steam train there and the pub the Knighrs arms I think it was called . The landlord was an ex rugby player , huge bloke cant temember his name .
Also the wooden roller coaster !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024