Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Price 16:24 - Jun 24 with 1361 viewsraynor94

Sirjohn, What's your opinion on her getting community service again?

Is murder the only thing that will see her behind bars

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Katie Price on 17:07 - Jun 24 with 1336 viewsbritferry

She didnt understand what it meant mun, oh and Harvey

Katie Price AVOIDS jail AGAIN! Reality star walks free after telling court she 'misunderstood' rules of restraining order when she sent 'gutter s**g' text about ex's fiancée... who is left feeling 'incredibly disappointed' by sentence

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10949263/Katie-Price-AVOIDS-jail-AGAIN.

She did look lovely as a bridesmaid this week though

and she'd already packed for her holidays this week and had booked a cameraman to go with them, so the judge couldn't take that away from her

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Katie Price on 17:10 - Jun 24 with 1329 viewsonehunglow

Katie Price on 17:07 - Jun 24 by britferry

She didnt understand what it meant mun, oh and Harvey

Katie Price AVOIDS jail AGAIN! Reality star walks free after telling court she 'misunderstood' rules of restraining order when she sent 'gutter s**g' text about ex's fiancée... who is left feeling 'incredibly disappointed' by sentence

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10949263/Katie-Price-AVOIDS-jail-AGAIN.

She did look lovely as a bridesmaid this week though

and she'd already packed for her holidays this week and had booked a cameraman to go with them, so the judge couldn't take that away from her

Think kit was me who suggested Harvey is her get out of jail card;in fact her biggest selling point.
An appalling piece of human sewerage.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Katie Price on 17:26 - Jun 24 with 1313 viewsSirjohnalot

Katie Price on 17:10 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

Think kit was me who suggested Harvey is her get out of jail card;in fact her biggest selling point.
An appalling piece of human sewerage.

Staggered, as are every legal bod I know.
Katie Price on 17:52 - Jun 24 with 1294 viewsonehunglow

Katie Price on 17:26 - Jun 24 by Sirjohnalot

Staggered, as are every legal bod I know.

It’s what puzzles the great British public John.

It’s a mystery ,with apologies to Toyah,a finer woman if I ever saw one.

Katie Price on 18:02 - Jun 24 with 1280 viewsSirjohnalot

Katie Price on 17:52 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

It’s what puzzles the great British public John.

It’s a mystery ,with apologies to Toyah,a finer woman if I ever saw one.

It’s a joke. It is correct that the breach of the restraining order wasn’t, in itself serious, but I cannot see why the suspended sentence wasn’t activated. ‘Has to be activated unless it’s in the interests of justice not to do so ‘

Can I ask that any comments aren’t overly personal to her ? We all know them but keeping an eye on the integrity of the site and the charity partners, I don’t want to have to delete anything.

But yes, I’d have activated it
Katie Price on 18:08 - Jun 24 with 1265 viewsonehunglow

Katie Price on 18:02 - Jun 24 by Sirjohnalot

It’s a joke. It is correct that the breach of the restraining order wasn’t, in itself serious, but I cannot see why the suspended sentence wasn’t activated. ‘Has to be activated unless it’s in the interests of justice not to do so ‘

Can I ask that any comments aren’t overly personal to her ? We all know them but keeping an eye on the integrity of the site and the charity partners, I don’t want to have to delete anything.

But yes, I’d have activated it

Fair enough . I shall be more creative Sir.
Meanwhile ,can you pull the thread created recently by britonferry as it really is not one to debate on here

Katie Price on 18:52 - Jun 24 with 1211 viewsSirjohnalot

Katie Price on 18:08 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

Fair enough . I shall be more creative Sir.
Meanwhile ,can you pull the thread created recently by britonferry as it really is not one to debate on here

Apologies, I didn’t mean you personally, I meant globally
Katie Price on 19:42 - Jun 24 with 1172 viewsonehunglow

Katie Price on 18:52 - Jun 24 by Sirjohnalot

Apologies, I didn’t mean you personally, I meant globally

I know that mun.
Im not totally dumb

Login to get fewer ads

Katie Price on 09:13 - Jun 25 with 1072 viewsraynor94

Turns out now she had booked a 2 week holiday to Thailand before her court appearance, she must have been confident.

She is due to appear before the courts again on July 5th for speeding and refusing to give Police any information, but she knows again she won't be jailed.

How on earth does this bankrupt get away with it, its said the law is an ass, in her case its certainly is.

Katie Price on 10:48 - Jun 25 with 1030 viewsSirjohnalot

Katie Price on 09:13 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Turns out now she had booked a 2 week holiday to Thailand before her court appearance, she must have been confident.

She is due to appear before the courts again on July 5th for speeding and refusing to give Police any information, but she knows again she won't be jailed.

How on earth does this bankrupt get away with it, its said the law is an ass, in her case its certainly is.

She can’t for that. Max of a fine
Katie Price on 11:24 - Jun 25 with 1013 viewscontroversial_jack

She obviously has mental problems so jail would not be the answer. It's not the crime of the century either.and there are no victims of any crime here.
Katie Price on 11:28 - Jun 25 with 1008 viewsraynor94

Katie Price on 11:24 - Jun 25 by controversial_jack

She obviously has mental problems so jail would not be the answer. It's not the crime of the century either.and there are no victims of any crime here.

Accumulative

Katie Price on 11:55 - Jun 25 with 987 viewsSirjohnalot

Katie Price on 11:28 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Accumulative

No magistrate would activate a suspended sentence for an offence which is only punishable by a fine. She’d get bail pending an appeal which would be granted,

The breach of the restraining order is different, but not for speeding or fail to notify.
Katie Price on 14:28 - Jun 25 with 937 viewscontroversial_jack

Katie Price on 11:28 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Accumulative

The law has to judge every offence on merit, not on that or reputation
Katie Price on 14:29 - Jun 25 with 934 viewscontroversial_jack

Katie Price on 11:55 - Jun 25 by Sirjohnalot

No magistrate would activate a suspended sentence for an offence which is only punishable by a fine. She’d get bail pending an appeal which would be granted,

The breach of the restraining order is different, but not for speeding or fail to notify.

I forgot about the breach of the order, but in my experience , restraining orders are worthless, usually a fine at most
Katie Price on 15:00 - Jun 25 with 920 viewsSirjohnalot

Katie Price on 14:29 - Jun 25 by controversial_jack

I forgot about the breach of the order, but in my experience , restraining orders are worthless, usually a fine at most

Depends on the breach but that’s certainly not my experience if eg, the person who it’s meant to protect didn’t initiate it
Katie Price on 17:28 - Jun 25 with 873 viewsonehunglow

For “ ordinary” people,this is an affront to justice .
Victimless my Harris .

Katie Price on 11:30 - Jun 26 with 822 viewsKeithHaynes

And the next time-she won’t get anything either. Using her son as an excuse is pathetic. All she see’s in him is £.

It’s amazing she never mentions Dwight York, he must be bunging her a few quid to keep quiet Odd tho, she understands everything when it comes to money and financial gain., but not when pissed with a mobile phone.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Katie Price on 11:33 - Jun 26 with 819 viewsonehunglow

Katie Price on 11:30 - Jun 26 by KeithHaynes

And the next time-she won’t get anything either. Using her son as an excuse is pathetic. All she see’s in him is £.

It’s amazing she never mentions Dwight York, he must be bunging her a few quid to keep quiet Odd tho, she understands everything when it comes to money and financial gain., but not when pissed with a mobile phone.

Remember my post on Harvey being her meal ticket and get out of jail card.

Katie Price on 16:54 - Jun 27 with 736 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10957465/Katie-Price-reported-police-AG

Surely not?

Argus!

Katie Price on 17:55 - Jun 27 with 697 viewsonehunglow

Katie Price on 16:54 - Jun 27 by Wingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10957465/Katie-Price-reported-police-AG

Surely not?

Where s Harvey. Has he gone t Thailan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024