Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home 21:56 - Jul 5 with 718 viewsbritferry

Coz he can't live there all year around

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 21:58 - Jul 5 with 672 viewsFlashberryjack

What's the story ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 22:03 - Jul 5 with 652 viewsBoundy

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 21:58 - Jul 5 by Flashberryjack

What's the story ?

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/mark-drakeford-holiday-getaway

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 22:58 - Jul 5 with 600 viewsCatullus

By chalet are we talking a static caravan on bricks, like those down Blackpill or chalets ike those in caswell? You can only live there 9 months of the year. he'd be right, their not homes, they are holiday lets. Even so, people staying in them use services so there should be a charge.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 23:23 - Jul 5 with 587 viewsLuther27

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 22:58 - Jul 5 by Catullus

By chalet are we talking a static caravan on bricks, like those down Blackpill or chalets ike those in caswell? You can only live there 9 months of the year. he'd be right, their not homes, they are holiday lets. Even so, people staying in them use services so there should be a charge.

There is Cat. They can range from £5k to £10 k depending where you are sited plus you pay for electric etc. Site fees down Tesco bay are roughly £7 k a year. Also you may have to buy a new static every five years or so….and they’re not cheap!!!!
Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 23:32 - Jul 5 with 581 viewsbritferry

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 23:23 - Jul 5 by Luther27

There is Cat. They can range from £5k to £10 k depending where you are sited plus you pay for electric etc. Site fees down Tesco bay are roughly £7 k a year. Also you may have to buy a new static every five years or so….and they’re not cheap!!!!

I prefer Sainsbury Sands, a lot more upmarket

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Drakeford: My chalet isn't a 2nd home on 06:34 - Jul 6 with 522 viewsDr_Winston

As big a div as Drakeford is he's got much bigger questions to answer than about his static caravan.

This is a non story.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024