Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing what a win does 21:07 - Aug 14 with 1294 viewsonehunglow

It has turned this site for sure.
Less testy and far more pleasant a place.

Preston next trip for me. I’m suggesting RV in Moor Park sports and social club ,simply a traffic place to meet up. Bit away from the ground though but easy getaway..parking galore .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Amazing what a win does on 08:51 - Aug 15 with 287 viewsonehunglow

Amazing what a win does on 08:45 - Aug 15 by jack247

From the opening 3 games, we could very easily have 6 points, which would have people championing Martin and his tactics, predicting top two etc. We could just as easily have lost them all, which would or at least should, have had everyone calling for his head.

I’m a bit nervous about two home games in a row to be honest. There’s less onus on teams to attack us and it’s very easy to set up in compressed blocks, make themselves hard to play through and wait for us to make mistakes in dangerous areas, as has happened every game so far.

That is absolutely bang on the money.
We could easily have lost all 3 and there were times on Saturday that we again cause ourselves all our problems;the ones that have seen us shame the club really.And yea I call Reading shameful.

We went direct Saturday and scored.Ntcham ...wtf did he get that speed from.

Amazing what a win does on 08:58 - Aug 15 with 263 viewsjack247

Amazing what a win does on 08:51 - Aug 15 by onehunglow

That is absolutely bang on the money.
We could easily have lost all 3 and there were times on Saturday that we again cause ourselves all our problems;the ones that have seen us shame the club really.And yea I call Reading shameful.

We went direct Saturday and scored.Ntcham ...wtf did he get that speed from.

We probably should have been one down in the first couple of minutes from the kind of scenario that’s becoming depressingly familiar.

Im normally really positive, especially after a win, but we need to cut that out or we’re going to drop a lot of points to teams we should be beating.

You’re right about Ntcham. A lot of people praising Obafemi and rightly so, but to catch up with him (think he actually overran slightly) and give the option of the open goal pass, regardless of how long he had been on, deserves some credit.
Amazing what a win does on 09:15 - Aug 15 with 248 viewsonehunglow

Amazing what a win does on 08:58 - Aug 15 by jack247

We probably should have been one down in the first couple of minutes from the kind of scenario that’s becoming depressingly familiar.

Im normally really positive, especially after a win, but we need to cut that out or we’re going to drop a lot of points to teams we should be beating.

You’re right about Ntcham. A lot of people praising Obafemi and rightly so, but to catch up with him (think he actually overran slightly) and give the option of the open goal pass, regardless of how long he had been on, deserves some credit.

I watched that goal unfold 247 right in front of me.Obe took it great and I thought he'd bugger it up on a one on one but Monsieur was like a greyhound;incredible,and not seen before, he seemed to stumble and I was already to implode but he stuck it in and then my hearing aids exploded.

If that young lady in the cutaway blue dress ,that kept brushing her moist derriere against chest my is reading this ,we can accomodate you if you are going to the Wigan game .

Lovely girl

Amazing what a win does on 09:21 - Aug 15 with 242 viewsjack247

Amazing what a win does on 09:15 - Aug 15 by onehunglow

I watched that goal unfold 247 right in front of me.Obe took it great and I thought he'd bugger it up on a one on one but Monsieur was like a greyhound;incredible,and not seen before, he seemed to stumble and I was already to implode but he stuck it in and then my hearing aids exploded.

If that young lady in the cutaway blue dress ,that kept brushing her moist derriere against chest my is reading this ,we can accomodate you if you are going to the Wigan game .

Lovely girl

I couldn’t really tell if Oba took a touch too many, or Ntcham needed to check his run a bit. That heart in the mouth moment where he had to get it out from under his feet. Either way, excellent from both in the end.

I didn’t see that lady, which sounds like it was my loss.
Amazing what a win does on 09:30 - Aug 15 with 238 viewsonehunglow

Amazing what a win does on 09:21 - Aug 15 by jack247

I couldn’t really tell if Oba took a touch too many, or Ntcham needed to check his run a bit. That heart in the mouth moment where he had to get it out from under his feet. Either way, excellent from both in the end.

I didn’t see that lady, which sounds like it was my loss.

She was clearly on the pull.About 30,tight cut out blue stretchy dress and seemingly no lingerie,from what I could see. Im not an unattractive man and had a smart pair of shorts on and a clean ,crisp short sleeved shirt.I had also sprayed myself rigid with Aramis and was still fresh even in the heat. Jonalot had no chance as he didnt bring a hat -as I did- and he clearly hadnt shaved. I thought he was going to faint once in all the excitement and I d have to give him CPR . His loss.
I'm hopin she is not going to waste.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024