Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This really cheeses me off 17:05 - Nov 12 with 547 viewsJack123

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/people-offer-sold-out-peter

Tried to get tickets earlier, seemed somewhat impossible, and then you read this, and it's so annoying.

They need to clamp down on this, one way or another.

libera nos a malo

This really cheeses me off on 17:32 - Nov 12 with 498 viewsScotia

It is really annoying.

The mad thing is is that many of the resale tickets have already been bought by the company selling them originally just to sell for more than face value. Its a complete con. That's before you consider the recent "price based on popularity" thing if you've heard of that?

You can get a bit ahead of the game to get tickets if you've got the right credit card or phone contract, but then you can sell them on and make a few quid.

Glastonbury do it well, register with a photo and the photo is printed on the ticket. No resellers, if its not your ticket you don't get in. No reason why others can't do that too.

I think Ed Sheeran did similar.
This really cheeses me off on 19:22 - Nov 12 with 467 viewsmajorraglan

There’s no appetite from a central government perspective to clamp down on secondary sales, regulation has been suggested by consumer groups but there no appetite for it.
This really cheeses me off on 01:10 - Nov 13 with 412 viewsSTID2017

This really cheeses me off on 17:32 - Nov 12 by Scotia

It is really annoying.

The mad thing is is that many of the resale tickets have already been bought by the company selling them originally just to sell for more than face value. Its a complete con. That's before you consider the recent "price based on popularity" thing if you've heard of that?

You can get a bit ahead of the game to get tickets if you've got the right credit card or phone contract, but then you can sell them on and make a few quid.

Glastonbury do it well, register with a photo and the photo is printed on the ticket. No resellers, if its not your ticket you don't get in. No reason why others can't do that too.

I think Ed Sheeran did similar.

Tried to buy tickets at 10.00 when they went on sale
Logged on to three different devices for three different venues.
Was in a queue of 36k,45k and incredibly later one of 300k.
Meanwhile tickets on resale for £1000.
As you say photo I.d. is the way forward to stop resales

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This really cheeses me off on 01:36 - Nov 13 with 410 viewsKeithHaynes

He has announced shows until 2025. At this rate people who are not even born yet will get a front seat 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024