Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is this not getting through ? 23:31 - Jan 2 with 2504 viewsSirjohnalot

Just about to fall asleep and I’m in work tomorrow and have spent today, than a walk, prepping for court. I’ve had over 50 now messages and reports complaining about each other, I simply haven’t got time to trawl through it all.

It’s clear that some posters don’t like other posters. Fine, ignore them. If you saw someone in the street you thought was a prat, you wouldn’t engage, why do it on here ? I’ll have lock some more threads now and it keeps happening.

Please, for the last time, stop the pointless arguments. I assume you’re all grown men. Please treat each other with respect even if you think it’s not earned.

Before I was a mod I had 4 people on ignore who wound me up. Made the place much better, I’m sure some people think I’m a plonker, that’s fine, ignore me.

If there’s anymore, I’ll ban whoever does it, in the first instance for a week.

Don’t know how many more times I have to say it.

It’s a New Year. Please make a fresh start
How is this not getting through ? on 01:37 - Jan 3 with 2443 viewsKeithHaynes

John you don’t have to mate, your work and my family as it stands especially after yesterday come a huge first. As much as I appreciate your understanding and help it needs a discussion when we next talk.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How is this not getting through ? on 09:53 - Jan 3 with 2338 viewsKeithHaynes

We have a massive amount of visitors to this website everyday, thousands and thousands of people. None of them need to read bickering and abuse between grown adults. So, here it is. Once an abuse post is reported the person reporting needs to block or place on ignore that person. That starts from now.

Failure to do so will result in a ban.

We have also noted that very few people supported the fund raising day on the 27th from this website. In fact other websites including a Wales one contributed far more. To that end there is little desire to support further peoples ongoing issues so this is the outcome.

It isn’t up for discussion either. Report abuse ? Block the alleged abuser. Move on. That’s how it works from here on in.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024