Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RM's comments after the Kaplan meeting 14:59 - May 25 with 1353 viewscadleigh

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/russell-martin-insist

I suppose, if you read it carefully enough, he says that the Board like the general direction that the club is going in (translation: they like passing football, but not necessarily his passing football), and that lots of new faces will be coming in this summer (well that certainly looks accurate). When he says he has Kaplan's support, that could be qualified as 'til the end of this season'.

So as ever with RM, I'm left feeling that he didn't actually lie, or if he did it can't be proven, but it still feels off somehow - and the question remains why he said anything at all other than 'Yeah, Steve and me had a great chat, can't say any more than that sorry everyone'...

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

RM's comments after the Kaplan meeting on 15:12 - May 25 with 1294 viewsonehunglow

I wouldn’t want to playPoker with HIM ,for sure.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

RM's comments after the Kaplan meeting on 16:24 - May 25 with 1188 viewsKeithHaynes

Edit - wrong post.

I think many saw it coming Cadleigh.

Russell Martin : The multi million pound Swansea City game the majority ownership have won 21st May 2023 07:43
It’s now not a case of if Russell Martin leaves Swansea City it’s more of a case of when. That is of course barring any disastrous last minute hitches for the current Swans head coach with regards to his own personal planning and logistics. So, how did we get to todays formality that once again Swansea City will have a summer of searching, and to an extent rebuilding ? 2

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024