Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Woods joins Newport County !! 15:26 - Jun 19 with 1428 viewssw02sea

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/20232/june/nathan-wood-signs-for-newport-c
Nathan Woods joins Newport County !! on 15:33 - Jun 19 with 1394 viewsnantywatcher

Penybont seems to be a club on the up and up.
Nathan Woods joins Newport County !! on 16:13 - Jun 19 with 1314 viewsReslovenSwan1

They signed Will Evans a stand out in the LoW and he has done well after a period of acclimatisation to be a professional. Priestly Farquarson came in from the Nomads.

Swansea have released some real good footballers ideal for Newport now the pitch is level and firm. Rushesha, Leveritt, Hurford look particularly good to me and i liked what i saw of Wasiri Williams and Dan Williams.

Aaron Lewis has made a career in the lower leagues and is lied by the fans i spoke to.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan Woods joins Newport County !! on 21:16 - Jun 19 with 1063 viewsKilkennyjack

Nathan Woods joins Newport County !! on 16:13 - Jun 19 by ReslovenSwan1

They signed Will Evans a stand out in the LoW and he has done well after a period of acclimatisation to be a professional. Priestly Farquarson came in from the Nomads.

Swansea have released some real good footballers ideal for Newport now the pitch is level and firm. Rushesha, Leveritt, Hurford look particularly good to me and i liked what i saw of Wasiri Williams and Dan Williams.

Aaron Lewis has made a career in the lower leagues and is lied by the fans i spoke to.

I read that Woods was previously with Newport Academy.

James Waite also from Penybont via Cardiff City Academy made the same move last year.
Played 49 games for Newport.

Penybont have a few ex-Swans Academy, but none have progressed back to the professional game.
Plus they have Shaun Macca.

Penybont are doing really well, European qualification last year and made the Welsh Cup final the previous season. Well done to them.

Beware of the Risen People

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024