Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pincher 09:35 - Jul 6 with 1259 viewsbritferry

Chris Pincher, Tory MP for Tamworth, banned from the commons for 8 weeks for groping, which could trigger another by-election

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Pincher on 09:58 - Jul 6 with 1239 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Appropriate name really.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Pincher on 10:43 - Jul 6 with 1220 viewsbritferry

Pincher on 09:58 - Jul 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Appropriate name really.

and Boris claims he never said "Pincher by name, Pincher by nature"

so he defo said it then

Pincher on 17:17 - Jul 6 with 1163 viewsSullutaCreturned

I think to trigger a bye election he has to have been banned for longer, I thought they said 10 weeks on the news.
Pincher on 17:19 - Jul 6 with 1161 viewsbritferry

Pincher on 17:17 - Jul 6 by SullutaCreturned

I think to trigger a bye election he has to have been banned for longer, I thought they said 10 weeks on the news.

10 days

Pincher on 18:33 - Jul 6 with 1135 viewsSullutaCreturned

Pincher on 17:19 - Jul 6 by britferry

10 days

Yes, I looked it up. And 10% of his constituents must sign the petition too.
Pincher on 19:18 - Jul 6 with 1108 viewsmajorraglan

Think this is the case that was the final nail in Boris’s coffin, didn’t he deny being told about previous concerns regarding Pincher’s behaviour only for a number of people to come forward and confirm he had been made aware of the allegations leading to ministers resigning etc.

If he’s up for an 8 week ban he’s toast- can’t see many Conservative MP’s sticking their neck out to to save someone could be perceived as a sex pest, their constituents are likely to go bonkers.
Pincher on 08:36 - Jul 7 with 1060 viewsGixerJack

Pincher on 19:18 - Jul 6 by majorraglan

Think this is the case that was the final nail in Boris’s coffin, didn’t he deny being told about previous concerns regarding Pincher’s behaviour only for a number of people to come forward and confirm he had been made aware of the allegations leading to ministers resigning etc.

If he’s up for an 8 week ban he’s toast- can’t see many Conservative MP’s sticking their neck out to to save someone could be perceived as a sex pest, their constituents are likely to go bonkers.

It’s not so much sticking necks out to save someone, it’s more about what can I get out of it? These guys put Liz Truss in number 10 for Christ sake
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024