Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? 16:29 - Oct 7 with 11097 viewsted_hendrix

Honestly?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:54 - Oct 7 with 2677 viewsqueensparker

The minute we settled on going into a Championship season with Dykes, Armstrong and Kelman as our strikers we were fkd.

No manager is going to be able to magic goals up out of nothing
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:55 - Oct 7 with 2678 viewsbaz_qpr

We need a coach more than anything someone that can set up a team and improve the players they have . After Critchley we made the mistake of changing and losing our identity we need to coach a patter of play and play through the midfield not over it or have it dropping back to make quarterback long ball passes.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:55 - Oct 7 with 2674 viewsRangersDave

šŸ˜©šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:00 - Oct 7 with 2629 viewsAndybrat

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:21 - Oct 7 by RangersDave

No manager worth his salt, would come to Loftus Road.

And thats the problem, aided by 'no money', a crap squad, a rotten to the core set up, players who dont care and worry more about what shirt to wear that night on a trip to 'Reign nightclub'.

Nobody at this club, except 1 example (step forward Mr Armstrong) gives a flying 'F', and theres the problem.

The rot started way back, and the cancer was never cut from the body.

so gotta be Mick Beale then
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:02 - Oct 7 with 2615 viewstraininvain

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:54 - Oct 7 by queensparker

The minute we settled on going into a Championship season with Dykes, Armstrong and Kelman as our strikers we were fkd.

No manager is going to be able to magic goals up out of nothing

Itā€™s going to be a struggle but you only need to look at the team selection today to realise that Ainsworthā€™s completely out of his depth. Playing an inexperienced left back at right back with Kakay, Adomah and Cannon on the bench. Two centre forwards without any real service leaving our midfield and defence exposed. Duke McKenna another inexperienced player hung out to dry today.

Our squad isnā€™t good which makes it even more important that we have a competent manager and Iā€™m sorry to say that Ainsworthā€™s proven heā€™s not up to the job.

Warburton or Warnock would at least give us a fighting chance. If we stick with Ainsworth weā€™ll be relegated by January.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:02 - Oct 7 with 2612 viewsMalintabuk

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:43 - Oct 7 by PeterHucker

Harry?

Houdini ?
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:13 - Oct 7 with 2567 viewsHastings_Hoops

In response to the original question - Iā€™ll take the job.

Who cares if I last 4 weeks. Iā€™m not proud. Ā£1m contract for four years and Iā€™ll settle at a Ā£750k payoff after 5 matches.

Iā€™ll even set my own persona. Double denim, cut off denim shorts with threads (not roll-ups), Ankle boots, admiral hat & Leather waistcoat. Iā€™ll refer to myself in the third person in all interviews and tell everyone that hastings hoops was there when Lyndon dykes was born.

You lot can boo at hastings hoops / chant about hasting hoops. do whatever you want, because hastings hoops is retiring after this gig.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 18:15]
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:26 - Oct 7 with 2511 viewsflynnbo

Ideally would have Warbs. He at least had us playing some decent football and knows many of the players. I know he has his faults but he's out of work and apparently doesn't "need" the money. I'd offer him DoF too.

Ideally, GA should resign to save the club some money.

Caveat being the words "ideally".
Login to get fewer ads

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:26 - Oct 7 with 2511 viewssandsofporto

Warnock is the only man who can help here

If we want to have any chance of staying up they have to go cap in hand to him. They must be clear and honest with him, keep Qpr this season and work on next year to bring someone in to take over. If he does not come back we will go down end of.

The performance today was shocking but we are not that bad, there was no organisation today and players were not playing in their correct positions, damn some of them do not even know hoe to defend. Warnock will go back to basics.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:32 - Oct 7 with 2482 viewsmart_Goblin

Posted it in another thread but Pardew was in the directors box as a guest of the club.

He probably left on 68 mins with the rest of the fans running as fast as he can ā€¦.I hope
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:36 - Oct 7 with 2453 viewsHastings_Hoops

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:26 - Oct 7 by flynnbo

Ideally would have Warbs. He at least had us playing some decent football and knows many of the players. I know he has his faults but he's out of work and apparently doesn't "need" the money. I'd offer him DoF too.

Ideally, GA should resign to save the club some money.

Caveat being the words "ideally".

As I posted earlier, this team is not a million miles away from the team warbs was talking about during his Blackburn win masterclass in Cliveā€™s match preview. Should be an easy transition given that the pendulum has not swung too far yet.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:41 - Oct 7 with 2423 viewsMick_S

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:32 - Oct 7 by mart_Goblin

Posted it in another thread but Pardew was in the directors box as a guest of the club.

He probably left on 68 mins with the rest of the fans running as fast as he can ā€¦.I hope

Why not?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:45 - Oct 7 with 2389 viewseghamranger

Clint Hill?

Doing wonders as an assistant at Stockport.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 19:27 - Oct 7 with 2300 viewskernowhoop

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:37 - Oct 7 by markrtid

Warnock. Without question. Steady this ship.
Our owners were always looking to make money out of us moving out of Sheps Bush.
We are being run by people who have no interest in QPR or football. Just profit. We, as a fanbase, failed them. So they want out.
Our four year plan never happened. Its a joke and we were played.

We are all a bit cross, but... er... what?
Profit goes hand in hand with success.
And as for the four-year plan, didn't we get promoted at the end of it?
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 19:36 - Oct 7 with 2257 viewsted_hendrix

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 18:45 - Oct 7 by eghamranger

Clint Hill?

Doing wonders as an assistant at Stockport.

No thanks no Clint Hill for me.

We need a specific Championship Manager, I wouldn't go for Warnock as I think It might just be one bridge too far for him, I'd have Mark Warburton back in a heartbeat.

But beggars can't be choosers can they and that's what we are bloody beggars.

What a bastard mess we've become.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 20:11 - Oct 7 with 2194 viewsLongRanger

Weā€™ll get a list of managers to choose from if offering a 3 year contract, as theyā€™ll only expect to work 6 months of it. List will be 1 or 2 if only to the end of the season. Still not convinced the club will pull the trigger. Would love to see Warbs back, but doubt heā€™d touch it, doesnā€™t seem like the type to go back
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 20:24 - Oct 7 with 2156 viewsterryb

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 17:21 - Oct 7 by RangersDave

No manager worth his salt, would come to Loftus Road.

And thats the problem, aided by 'no money', a crap squad, a rotten to the core set up, players who dont care and worry more about what shirt to wear that night on a trip to 'Reign nightclub'.

Nobody at this club, except 1 example (step forward Mr Armstrong) gives a flying 'F', and theres the problem.

The rot started way back, and the cancer was never cut from the body.

Until the takeover at Ipswich you could have made the same comments about them.

And managers still formed a line to take charge there. Of course, the new ownership helped enormously, but making the right managerial appointment was what it took to turn the club round.

That meant nobody that had been previously involved in the decisions being included. We need the same!
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 20:36 - Oct 7 with 2119 viewsqpr_1968

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:33 - Oct 7 by colinallcars

The manager of my local laundrette might fancy it.

well at least we'll keep a few clean sheets.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 20:44 - Oct 7 with 2080 viewsCateLeBonR

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 16:33 - Oct 7 by colinallcars

The manager of my local laundrette might fancy it.

I dunno. I fancy launderettes as a bit of growth industry. Also printing.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 20:59 - Oct 7 with 2042 viewsslmrstid

What's Marc Bircham up to these days?
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 23:25 - Oct 7 with 1900 viewsBucksRanger

He's coaching Como and enjoying himself. I can't see him giving that up.

https://twitter.com/marcbircham
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 23:28]
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 01:24 - Oct 8 with 1781 viewsQPRConor2000

Interestingly, there is one name that hasn't been talked about, and thats Miroslav Klose.

I think getting him in would be a great choice.
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 07:26 - Oct 8 with 1630 viewsStevenageRanger

I left on 73 mins yesterday from Lower Loft (was out in the evening so instead of rushing about I took the early option!!)

Very briefly spoke to Pardew who was walking out the Main Entrance. He didnā€™t say anything back when I said ā€œThat wasnā€™t pretty from the Rs was it Mr Pardewā€ just raised his eyebrows and kept on walking!
What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 08:16 - Oct 8 with 1527 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 01:24 - Oct 8 by QPRConor2000

Interestingly, there is one name that hasn't been talked about, and thats Miroslav Klose.

I think getting him in would be a great choice.

Keep thinking and let us know when you get to Pep.

That said, great song for him:

Mooooove Klose, move our club for Klose
Until we do, we're really f.....g upppp
Mooooove Klose, move our club for Klose...

Genius fella, I'm in!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What Manager Would Wan't To Come Here? on 11:08 - Oct 8 with 1276 viewsderbyhoop

There always be applicants.
Mostly, people who failed elsewhere and are out of a job. There may be an ambitious guy in L2 or National League who fancies a go at the Championship. At least until April 24!

Then you say we have a small dysfunctional squad, with no money to spend, paying wages in the bottom quartile and then see how many are still keen.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024