Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust statement 18:45 - Dec 31 with 1103 viewsswan_si

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/news/trust-statement-31-12-2023/
Trust statement on 18:48 - Dec 31 with 1091 viewsshandyjack

Load of nonsense. A complete fluff piece by a non entity trying to maintain the gravy train they currently ride on

Poll: Expectation for the season

Trust statement on 18:54 - Dec 31 with 1060 viewsTreforys_Jack

Trust statement on 18:48 - Dec 31 by shandyjack

Load of nonsense. A complete fluff piece by a non entity trying to maintain the gravy train they currently ride on

Stop sitting on the fence mun !!!
Trust statement on 19:49 - Dec 31 with 988 viewsQJumpingJack

will the Trust have needed sign off from the exec team to publish this?

And one take out is they are pretty critical of Watson and the summer transfer window. That may not sit well by those within the club.
Trust statement on 20:35 - Dec 31 with 920 viewsSullutaCreturned

I got as far as this,

The search for a new head coach or manager and the importance of both finding the right individual but giving that person enough time to embed within the squad and make necessary changes in January.
Lessons learned from the Summer Transfer Window and squad priorities that will be taken into January.
The latest update on our planning for the January Transfer Window and the funds available to the new Manager.
How the club can continue to improve communications with supporters to ensure that they are brought along on the journey and given as much information as possible.

and gave up. It's just more blather. This trust board are the worst to ever have the position and why people still pay the membership I don't know. It's needs rippng up and starting again!
Trust statement on 20:50 - Dec 31 with 882 viewsshandyjack

Trust statement on 18:54 - Dec 31 by Treforys_Jack

Stop sitting on the fence mun !!!

Sorry, I try to be partial in all things. But if there is one group in this club that I trust the least it’s the ‘trust’ and that includes the ‘ownership’ group. The trust were once a force for good for the fans now it’s a force of good for them and the rewards they receive.

I’ll never join them and would fail to see any plausible reason a swans fan could find to be a member

Poll: Expectation for the season

Trust statement on 20:51 - Dec 31 with 879 viewsPawelAbbott

"What we can confidently share to supporters is that there has been a significant effort and emphasis being put into re-establishing what supporters have known for the better part of a decade – that the Swansea Way is all about a powerful, possession-based team who are proud to represent the club and the city"

The better part of a decade?
We have been in the Championship for 5 years. Before that we had 2 seasons of changing managers to avoid relegation.
If the last 7 or 8 seasons are the Swansea way, then we are successfully implementing the relegation dog fight / change the manager mid season of the final years in the Prem
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024