Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? 22:59 - Jan 27 with 2466 viewsloftboy

Ran into the pitch and chased the referee.
Fans wonder why refs are t good enough , incidents like this get copied on a Sunday morning, refs pack it in as it’s not worth the hassle so there are fewer refs to make the step up.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 23:42 - Jan 27 with 2302 viewsqpr_1968

https://youtube.com/shorts/ucX1LUe5jGk?si=YOKDGn0VbgbqHgxs

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 23:52 - Jan 27 with 2266 viewsPunteR

Not being funny but that ref looked an absolute tart running off like that.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 01:28 - Jan 28 with 2168 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 23:52 - Jan 27 by PunteR

This is a tough one to answer there PunterR because if he stands his ground and squares up to the invader its going to be nasty either way .
Refs might be told to run to safety but I am very surprised the invader/wan*er did not get clotheslined by someone instead of getting off easy (arrested I assume).
Some of the video clips online from US sports show some beautiful takedowns by security on pric*s who invade but the players are mostly warned to let then run by .
Still I have to agree it looked pretty pathetic it would be much better if the ref kicked him in the bal*s and ended it there
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 01:47 - Jan 28 with 2146 viewsHAYESBOY

Players obviously thought he was having a good game rushing to help him..................

Smells like a trout farm in here

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 05:34 - Jan 28 with 2046 viewsHayesender

Reminds me of the time the ref was literally chased down the tunnel after the home game with crewe back in 2001ish. He was shocking

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 06:47 - Jan 28 with 2010 viewsThaiHoop

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 05:34 - Jan 28 by Hayesender

Reminds me of the time the ref was literally chased down the tunnel after the home game with crewe back in 2001ish. He was shocking

Andy Hall....... worst refereeing performance I've ever seen!
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 07:01 - Jan 28 with 1983 viewsHayesender

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 06:47 - Jan 28 by ThaiHoop

That's the fcker

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 07:53 - Jan 28 with 1882 viewsfrancisbowles

I was expecting this thread to be about Robbie Williams
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 08:19 - Jan 28 with 1817 viewsstowmarketrange

Port facking Vale.

Seriously though I hope the muppet gets a life ban.
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 09:39 - Jan 28 with 1614 viewsPunteR

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 01:28 - Jan 28 by CLAREMAN1995

This is a tough one to answer there PunterR because if he stands his ground and squares up to the invader its going to be nasty either way .
Refs might be told to run to safety but I am very surprised the invader/wan*er did not get clotheslined by someone instead of getting off easy (arrested I assume).
Some of the video clips online from US sports show some beautiful takedowns by security on pric*s who invade but the players are mostly warned to let then run by .
Still I have to agree it looked pretty pathetic it would be much better if the ref kicked him in the bal*s and ended it there

Yeh maybe they're told to leg it. I didnt think the players dealt with it either, but sometimes these situations happen fast so it's probably easier said than done.
Tbh I could never be a ref, I dont have what it takes to make tough decisions and take the brunt of thousands of fans shouting abuse at me. Tough job.
I'm not sure I'd have run off like that, but if refs are told than maybe he's a better man than me and done the right thing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 10:26 - Jan 28 with 1525 viewsLongsufferingR

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 09:39 - Jan 28 by PunteR

Yeh maybe they're told to leg it. I didnt think the players dealt with it either, but sometimes these situations happen fast so it's probably easier said than done.
Tbh I could never be a ref, I dont have what it takes to make tough decisions and take the brunt of thousands of fans shouting abuse at me. Tough job.
I'm not sure I'd have run off like that, but if refs are told than maybe he's a better man than me and done the right thing.

Players would be sent off if they touched him unfortunately, and as for stewards, well we know how efficient they are at dealing with anything at all out of the ordinary.
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 10:31 - Jan 28 with 1504 viewsCamberleyR

Approximately ten players were in close proximity to him and not one tried to take him out. Where's Peter Lorimer when you need him?
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:23]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 11:21 - Jan 28 with 1347 viewsPeterHucker

Wasn’t it up at Port Vale that one of our fans ran on the pitch. I remember he came out from where we are behind the goal, and ran off towards the home fans on our left to presumably take on every Port Vale fan in that stand?

It was the 2nd last game of the season, Port Vale beat us and it looked like we were going down (saved by the famous 6-0 v Palace in the next game)

I know that happened at an away game up north with a lot riding on it, so it was either that Port Val game or the one where we got relegated at Huddersfield a couple of years later.
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 11:29 - Jan 28 with 1321 viewsMedwayR

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 11:21 - Jan 28 by PeterHucker

Wasn’t it up at Port Vale that one of our fans ran on the pitch. I remember he came out from where we are behind the goal, and ran off towards the home fans on our left to presumably take on every Port Vale fan in that stand?

It was the 2nd last game of the season, Port Vale beat us and it looked like we were going down (saved by the famous 6-0 v Palace in the next game)

I know that happened at an away game up north with a lot riding on it, so it was either that Port Val game or the one where we got relegated at Huddersfield a couple of years later.

Yeah that's right, would've been interesting to see what would've happened if the stewards/police had just parted and let him through!

Poll: Who’s better?

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 11:31 - Jan 28 with 1316 viewsWatford_Ranger

Even if he could deck him, fk getting prosecuted or sacked and that’s before considering the fan could have had a knife or something. Not worth the aggro.
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 11:37 - Jan 28 with 1290 viewsstevec

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 10:31 - Jan 28 by CamberleyR

Approximately ten players were in close proximity to him and not one tried to take him out. Where's Peter Lorimer when you need him?
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:23]

Those were the days.
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 11:41 - Jan 28 with 1271 viewswelwynranger

Totally disagree.
The nutter running on could
have had a knife, he had an intention to confront the ref, even without a weapon he could have hurt him.
He was that i would have run to safety I thinkangry and had list control.
Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 14:19 - Jan 28 with 1121 viewsthame_hoops

Anyone see that prick at Port vale? on 06:47 - Jan 28 by ThaiHoop

I won’t hear a bad word said about him😬
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024