Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck king Charles 18:02 - Feb 5 with 9018 viewsloftboy

News reader in tears reading his diagnosis.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good luck king Charles on 17:40 - Feb 8 with 1030 viewslassel

Good luck king Charles on 13:52 - Feb 8 by Northernr

Yeh that's what my dad had and it was horrific.

Small piece of good news is my aunt (his sister) got exactly the same thing ten years later and the treatments had advanced and improved so much that she survived it and is currently enjoying her retirement spent mostly on a beach in Greece with very few outwards scars or signs that there was ever anything wrong with her.

Same - dad is/was a GP and developed a weird, almost imperceptible change in speaking voice which turned out to be an extremely rare oesophagus cancer attacking the voice box. Even though it was stage 1, the treatment was still pretty horrific with some devastating effects.

Similarly lucky to survive and now spends his days cruising around the world so things are progressing fast in treatment and survivability.
Good luck king Charles on 18:28 - Feb 8 with 957 viewsted_hendrix

Cancer waiting times for 2023 in England were the worst on record, a BBC News analysis has revealed.

Only 64.1% of patients started treatment within 62 days of cancer being suspected, meaning nearly 100,000 waited longer than they should for life-saving care.

The waits have worsened every year for the past 11.

Macmillan Cancer Support chief executive Gemma Peters called the figures "shocking".

"This marks a new low and highlights the desperate situation for people living with cancer," she said.

"Behind the figures are real lives being turned upside down, with thousands of people waiting far too long to find out if they have cancer and to begin their treatment, causing additional anxiety at what is already a very difficult time.

"With over three million people in the UK living with cancer and an ageing population, this is only set to rise."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Good luck king Charles on 19:10 - Feb 8 with 895 viewsHooping_Mad

Really sad news, it seem so many people are being diagnosed. I'm just glad they found it and he's getting treated.

The latest podcast from QPR NYC talk about the subject this week, difficult subject to chat about but well worth a listen.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Good luck king Charles on 20:33 - Feb 8 with 826 viewspaulparker

Good luck king Charles on 12:28 - Feb 8 by robith

Are you keeping well pp? Recall you having some health issues a while ago, obvs no pressure to reply

I’m well brother , I might live long enough to see us get into Europe

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good luck king Charles on 20:34 - Feb 8 with 817 viewspaulparker

Small piece of good news is my aunt (his sister) got exactly the same thing ten years later and the treatments had advanced and improved so much that she survived it and is currently enjoying her retirement spent mostly on a beach in Greece with very few outwards scars or signs that there was ever anything wrong with her.

Good to hear that Clive

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good luck king Charles on 22:26 - Feb 9 with 600 viewsDamo1962

Good luck king Charles on 18:19 - Feb 6 by Rangersw12

You should go out and help fella rather than calling people cnts on a QPR forum

The hard Left,are the most callous individuals I have ever come across.And I foolishly aligned to the Left myself in my younger days...not anymore. The hard Left are the biggest threat to this country and the West since WW2.
Good luck king Charles on 22:27 - Feb 9 with 598 viewsDamo1962

Good luck king Charles on 17:22 - Feb 6 by Juzzie

open message;

Let's give Clive a break please.

We all know austerity is worse than prosperity, we all know certain regime's are cnts (west & east), but please let's not turn every thread into politcal tennis. It's been relatively good recently.

As has been said, there are plenty of places one can go to deep-debate that kind of stuff, you might even bump into Russian_bot/Sakura there.

One of the many Fifth Columnists in our midst more like.
Good luck king Charles on 22:30 - Feb 9 with 594 viewsDamo1962

Good luck king Charles on 19:46 - Feb 7 by ChrisNW6

Does anyone find it confusing talking about the Queen when referencing Camilla. When I heard the Queen was visiting Charles in hospital it took a few minutes to compute.

Me 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck king Charles on 22:31 - Feb 9 with 595 viewsDiscodroids

Good luck king Charles on 20:33 - Feb 8 by paulparker

I’m well brother , I might live long enough to see us get into Europe

i'll fuc kin'kick you to death if u die before me.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Good luck king Charles on 22:32 - Feb 9 with 591 viewsDamo1962

Great story Clive. My niece has just had a bowel cancer diagnosis, but they have caught it very early. She goes into hospital on Tues...so everything is crossed. This horrible thing touches everyone.
Good luck king Charles on 00:43 - Feb 10 with 507 viewsFredManRave

Good luck king Charles on 22:31 - Feb 9 by Discodroids

i'll fuc kin'kick you to death if u die before me.

Still trying to get my head around this.

All I can say, for now, is Good Luck Mr Parker!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Good luck king Charles on 11:20 - Feb 10 with 388 viewsSonofpugwash

We were debating whether or not bullion coins with Chucky's head on them would surge in popularity with the news that his prostate had swollen to space hopper proportions.Apparently not.They still sit on the shelves unloved,monarchy not terribly popular anyway.The most sought after are American Eagles,Canadian Maples.What the hell it's still silver and gold so I've bought a few 2024 Britannias.They'll come in handy when the banks collapse.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024