Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HT - No Subs 22:31 - Feb 13 with 1085 viewsshandyjack

How can a management team watch that first half and decide no changes were needed at half time?
It’s no wonder there is no fight or desire in the team, the first team no their places are guaranteed.

Would have been an ideal scenario to bring on Myko and give him a good run to show what he can do. We know what Yates can do, Fulton offers nothing and should be nowhere near the team. What are we as fans not seeing that the management team see?

Poll: Expectation for the season

HT - No Subs on 22:38 - Feb 13 with 1061 viewsKeithHaynes

I don’t think they see anything on the bench that was better than we had on the pitch. I would disagree, but that’s down to Williams.

The Mykola mystery continues.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

HT - No Subs on 22:40 - Feb 13 with 1049 viewsshandyjack

HT - No Subs on 22:38 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

I don’t think they see anything on the bench that was better than we had on the pitch. I would disagree, but that’s down to Williams.

The Mykola mystery continues.

But surely if the first XI ain’t doing the task, then at least change it like for like and freshen it up. How on earth Patino or Allen are not seen as better options that Fulton is baffling.

HT - No Subs on 22:47 - Feb 13 with 1016 viewsBoundy

HT - No Subs on 22:40 - Feb 13 by shandyjack

But surely if the first XI ain’t doing the task, then at least change it like for like and freshen it up. How on earth Patino or Allen are not seen as better options that Fulton is baffling.

Again Fulton did a fantastic impression of a statue , not willing to move into space nor step forward , I've always thought he's an impact player but that's now gone due to the continual selection alongside Grimes I do believe now he's been with us too long and certainly shouldn't be starting

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

HT - No Subs on 23:00 - Feb 13 with 962 viewsDr_Winston

Fulton had a stinker but let's not pretend that Grimes was a hell of a lot better. I hope anyone still labouring under the delusion that he's "one of the best midfielders in the division and Prem class" watched Georginio today and resolve never to believe anything so foolish again.

The pair of them spent altogether far too much time closer to Wood and Cabango than they needed to be. Our midfield was a wide open space. Lord only knows what Patino has done to be so ostracised but he's a cut above our other options in the middle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

HT - No Subs on 23:02 - Feb 13 with 958 viewsonehunglow

Try this Luke
Start with Joe Allen as captain and bench Grimsby and see what happens
We have zero leadership

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

HT - No Subs on 23:41 - Feb 13 with 864 viewsdonkonky

HT - No Subs on 23:02 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Try this Luke
We have zero leadership

Grimes had played almost every minute of every game for past 5 seasons! Bit of a long shot here but maybe just maybe we could try out a midfield combo without him ? Take him off for 5 bloody minutes at least!.
HT - No Subs on 08:20 - Feb 14 with 662 viewsshandyjack

HT - No Subs on 23:00 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

Fulton had a stinker but let's not pretend that Grimes was a hell of a lot better. I hope anyone still labouring under the delusion that he's "one of the best midfielders in the division and Prem class" watched Georginio today and resolve never to believe anything so foolish again.

The pair of them spent altogether far too much time closer to Wood and Cabango than they needed to be. Our midfield was a wide open space. Lord only knows what Patino has done to be so ostracised but he's a cut above our other options in the middle.

Somehow on the WOL Grimes was given a 7/10. How any player bar Rushworth received over a 5 is beyond me.

HT - No Subs on 08:27 - Feb 14 with 645 viewsWhiterockin

HT - No Subs on 08:20 - Feb 14 by shandyjack

Somehow on the WOL Grimes was given a 7/10. How any player bar Rushworth received over a 5 is beyond me.

Tymon?
Login to get fewer ads

HT - No Subs on 08:33 - Feb 14 with 633 viewsshandyjack

HT - No Subs on 08:27 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

Tymon?

Part of a defence that conceded 4 goals and 2 were down his side with Gnonto

HT - No Subs on 08:51 - Feb 14 with 605 viewsonehunglow

HT - No Subs on 23:41 - Feb 13 by donkonky

Grimes had played almost every minute of every game for past 5 seasons! Bit of a long shot here but maybe just maybe we could try out a midfield combo without him ? Take him off for 5 bloody minutes at least!.

He is extremely popular with some.
The fact he has a long term contract makes him some kind of legendary figure .
I’ve said enough

HT - No Subs on 09:07 - Feb 14 with 575 viewsWhiterockin

HT - No Subs on 08:33 - Feb 14 by shandyjack

Part of a defence that conceded 4 goals and 2 were down his side with Gnonto

Playing to orders or individual errors in your opinion, my opinion is the tactics were wrong.
HT - No Subs on 09:16 - Feb 14 with 553 viewsonehunglow

HT - No Subs on 09:07 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

Playing to orders or individual errors in your opinion, my opinion is the tactics were wrong.

They were
What upsets me is lack of fire on the belly
Moreover,we are not led on the field of play

HT - No Subs on 11:18 - Feb 14 with 475 viewsYrAlarch

HT - No Subs on 23:02 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Try this Luke
We have zero leadership

That is an interesting suggestion.
It would also be interesting to see how the dynamics of the team change.
We have nothing to lose.
HT - No Subs on 11:26 - Feb 14 with 457 viewsonehunglow

HT - No Subs on 11:18 - Feb 14 by YrAlarch

That is an interesting suggestion.
It would also be interesting to see how the dynamics of the team change.
We have nothing to lose.

In dialogue with lifey,it’s said Grimes is and has been well regarded
For me,results are from what we see.
Now,smbody convince me Grimes leads
Somebody convince me Grimes motivates those around him.
A captain is the managers rep on the pitch and the voice of the players for the manager
Now, if the players are uncomfortable ,as they are,they should relate this back to LW.
It’s up to him to adapt.
We cannot play as he suggests
The players do not have the ability,speed of thought or the guile .
It is about results not mindless bland sound bites

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024