Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Ipswich Town : Match day thread 22:12 - Feb 14 with 10928 viewsModeratorC

The return of Al- Hamadi, a few Welsh internationals and Kiefer Sutherland who will want some more for sure.

Luke Williams : ‘We do not have time to sit and sulk or dwell on the game in midweek’ 16th Feb 2024 14:47
Luke Williams believes his side are merely making up the numbers in games against a better class of opposition. He also believes the ability of his players is woefully short in key areas. All that as he goes in search of his first home league win in six weeks since becoming Swans head coach. 0

Harry Darling 50/50 today v Ipswich Town plus latest news 17th Feb 2024 10:04
Harry Darling is undergoing fitness tests this morning as Luke Williams looks to bolster his defensive options before the arrival of Ipswich Town this afternoon at the Swansea.Com Stadium. (KO:3pm) Ipswich come to Swansea on the back of a 4-0 away win at Millwall on Tuesday night. 0

TEAM NEWS - Swansea City v Ipswich Town 17th Feb 2024 12:56
The usual story from the Swans with more injuries being monitored this morning at Fairwood. Bashir Humphreys and Harry Darling this time. 1

Swansea City : When you are down the luck just will not go for you! 17th Feb 2024 18:12
It was the same old story for the Swans today, a lack of luck for sure, but the overall quality was seriously lacking. The positives though are the side lived very well with a top six side. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Ipswich Town : Match day thread on 09:54 - Feb 19 with 362 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Ipswich Town : Match day thread on 17:45 - Feb 18 by KeithHaynes

He will deliver. But will he get playing time. Starts for me at Sunderland.

Defo! So glad he got some mins this week

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Ipswich Town : Match day thread on 18:10 - Feb 19 with 232 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Ipswich Town : Match day thread on 19:22 - Feb 17 by Treforys_Jack

So , if my opinion is, that I think performances (if not results) are improving on the whole then I'm among the dumbest, cheers for that 👍

But why do the we are improving comments keep getting spouted out for the last 2 or so years when the decline has been constant, when will it sink in that with these owners bringing in these cheap as chips calibre of players and plucking managers from league 2 and selling players asap just as soon as an half decent offer comes in then the chances of coming out of the decline is pretty slim, we are now just 4 pts above the relegation zone and still we get the oh we are playing better comments, it has to be dumb fans saying these things or extremely delusional fans or both.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024