Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach 09:30 - Feb 23 with 546 viewsonehunglow

This beaut is having her appeal against conviction heard in June .
You have to feel for those babies families
What a shame she wasn’t put down .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 10:30 - Feb 23 with 519 viewsBoundy

An appeal is just that and imo no court would ever over turn the original sentence , would they ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 10:36 - Feb 23 with 512 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 10:30 - Feb 23 by Boundy

An appeal is just that and imo no court would ever over turn the original sentence , would they ?

They could but why the allowance to appeal. Just wtf is going on.
As we no longer have Jonalot around ,I will repeat this …Just how do Barristers feel ,as a human being,when trying to see a multiple killer have her sentence quashed or her sentence reduced . If it were their baby that had been killed by this bitch,they d feel differently . Maybe not.

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 10:49 - Feb 23 with 495 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

If I’ve read it correctly this isn’t an appeal. They are having a hearing to decide whether or not she has the right to appeal.

If granted her argument will likely be that she didn’t get a fair trial because of all the running media commentary which influenced the jury. The absolute most she can get is a retrial where she will be convicted again.

Either way the only way she’s ever coming out of that prison is in a body bag.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 10:50 - Feb 23 with 491 viewsBoundy

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 10:49 - Feb 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If I’ve read it correctly this isn’t an appeal. They are having a hearing to decide whether or not she has the right to appeal.

If granted her argument will likely be that she didn’t get a fair trial because of all the running media commentary which influenced the jury. The absolute most she can get is a retrial where she will be convicted again.

Your last sentence, I wouldn't even grant her that.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 12:49 - Feb 23 with 447 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 10:49 - Feb 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

She's appealed before , to a single judge

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 13:31 - Feb 23 with 431 viewsWingstandwood

It would be no surprise if a university university innocence project gets involved despite the fact that they (as shown with previous cases) have either completely ignored the evidence, or had/have zero knowledge/oversight of crown court transcripts.

But there again? Not that extremely damning: sequential, synergetic, corroborative and multi-facet evidence i.e. forensics, phone data records, witness statements and convicted killers conveyer belt of lies matters to 'two-bob' gullible idiots.

Prime example i.e. the idiots who think/thought you have got to be a trained martial artist to wield a four foot pole as a murder weapon, cos its just too lengthy for a non-practitioner. BUT? if you hold one with an adjusted hand spacing a foot higher , you shorten it by that very amount.

This is the calibre of clown we are talking about here! "Righty tighty, lefty loosey".

Argus!

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 14:23 - Feb 23 with 401 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 13:31 - Feb 23 by Wingstandwood

It would be no surprise if a university university innocence project gets involved despite the fact that they (as shown with previous cases) have either completely ignored the evidence, or had/have zero knowledge/oversight of crown court transcripts.

But there again? Not that extremely damning: sequential, synergetic, corroborative and multi-facet evidence i.e. forensics, phone data records, witness statements and convicted killers conveyer belt of lies matters to 'two-bob' gullible idiots.

Prime example i.e. the idiots who think/thought you have got to be a trained martial artist to wield a four foot pole as a murder weapon, cos its just too lengthy for a non-practitioner. BUT? if you hold one with an adjusted hand spacing a foot higher , you shorten it by that very amount.

This is the calibre of clown we are talking about here! "Righty tighty, lefty loosey".

Bravo.
She has no remorse at all.
She is literally trying to get away with murder and helped by exceedingly well paid legal leeches

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 14:46 - Feb 23 with 394 viewsWingstandwood

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 14:23 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

Bravo.
She has no remorse at all.
She is literally trying to get away with murder and helped by exceedingly well paid legal leeches

You see remorseless, cunning and manipulative psychopathic killers see their gullible man/woman child supporters as nothing more than disposable "I've got a right one here" idiots/patsy's to be duped!

The stark reality of it all? Is the mind-blowing unwitting lack of: morals, decency, awareness, realisation, common sense, critical thinking ability and background knowledge of idiots who front or enable an innocence fraud campaign.

The bleeding bloody obvious never sinks in!!!! And yes with some greed and personal gain is priority Number One!!!!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 14:50 - Feb 23 with 392 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby .Something to turn the stomach on 14:46 - Feb 23 by Wingstandwood

You see remorseless, cunning and manipulative psychopathic killers see their gullible man/woman child supporters as nothing more than disposable "I've got a right one here" idiots/patsy's to be duped!

The stark reality of it all? Is the mind-blowing unwitting lack of: morals, decency, awareness, realisation, common sense, critical thinking ability and background knowledge of idiots who front or enable an innocence fraud campaign.

The bleeding bloody obvious never sinks in!!!! And yes with some greed and personal gain is priority Number One!!!!

Wing
It’s often the case that the most educated ,erudite people cannot accept the fact that some are evil people capable of the most horrendous things . There is a buzz in inflicting pain.
I see this with this vicious bitch

Some are beyond help, fact.

I believe many are born rotten ,it being a genetic trait they cannot help

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024