Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. 08:03 - Feb 29 with 1198 viewsSwans9

Who going to go down from the championship? I think it will be Rotherham QPR and probably Stoke. We need not to lose to Millwall QPR and Stoke at home to be safe. It going to be an interesting race for the drop.
[Post edited 29 Feb 8:06]
From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 09:24 - Feb 29 with 1108 viewsonehunglow

Interesting !
Not sure that’s a word I would use

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 11:18 - Feb 29 with 1013 viewsThurrockJack92

I think we will end up fairly comfortably mid table.

We have had a tough run of games since the start of the year against the top opposition in the league and bar a couple of games we were unlucky not to get more than we did.

We are better than our position suggests and will only improve under Luke imo.
From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 11:21 - Feb 29 with 1004 viewsshandyjack

i'll be honest, i've given no thought to relegation. It's not even crossed my mind that we will be in trouble

Poll: Expectation for the season

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 11:50 - Feb 29 with 968 viewsAzzuriswan

All our home games are winnable which should take the thoughts of being in a relegation fight out of the equation. Add a couple of good away results and a mid table position is there for the taking.
From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 12:45 - Feb 29 with 921 viewsunion_jack

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 11:21 - Feb 29 by shandyjack

i'll be honest, i've given no thought to relegation. It's not even crossed my mind that we will be in trouble

I wish I could be so confident in my predictions but you’ll be glad I’m not!

In the PL years I was convinced we were going down the two seasons before we did. The season we did go down I was convinced we would. I’d best stick to negative predictions😁.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 13:00 - Feb 29 with 895 viewsonehunglow

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 12:45 - Feb 29 by union_jack

I wish I could be so confident in my predictions but you’ll be glad I’m not!

In the PL years I was convinced we were going down the two seasons before we did. The season we did go down I was convinced we would. I’d best stick to negative predictions😁.

Mr too
As of now, we still
Do not control for all game

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 13:35 - Feb 29 with 848 viewsangryjack

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 11:50 - Feb 29 by Azzuriswan

All our home games are winnable which should take the thoughts of being in a relegation fight out of the equation. Add a couple of good away results and a mid table position is there for the taking.

And loseable
From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 01:44 - Mar 1 with 630 viewsDJack

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 11:21 - Feb 29 by shandyjack

Same here, but I do understand that many people are nervy. Neither group knows the outcome but I think you and I are closer to the reality.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 04:12 - Mar 1 with 613 viewsRhonddaSwans

stoke 🤞
Sheffield Wednesday
Rotherham

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 07:01 - Mar 1 with 593 viewsDr_Winston

From Plymouth down are all in the race for the drop. on 11:50 - Feb 29 by Azzuriswan

Our home form has been horrendous all season and I'm not entirely sure why some people are so convinced that we've been much better under Williams. Defensively we're still leaky as hell and despite having better options he goes back to the Grimes/Fulton axis of crap too often.

I don't think we're seriously in danger, but we should be doing better than we are.
[Post edited 1 Mar 7:16]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024