| Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... 09:25 - Mar 28 with 3591 views | theloneranger | |  |
| Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎 |
| |  |
| Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:44 - Aug 28 with 440 views | majorraglan | I have to say I’m bored with all the attention he’s getting from Walesonline. Good luck to the guy, hope he makes it, but he’s moved on and so should we. |  | |  |
| Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:14 - Aug 30 with 326 views | AnotherJohn | Signed for the Jacksonville Jaguars' practice squad after not being offered a reserve squad place at the Kansas City Chiefs. |  | |  |
| Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:30 - Aug 30 with 318 views | Scotia |
| Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ... on 13:44 - Aug 28 by majorraglan | I have to say I’m bored with all the attention he’s getting from Walesonline. Good luck to the guy, hope he makes it, but he’s moved on and so should we. |
It's way OTT. I would like to see him do well, but I think he's more likely to play in the next rugby world cup than the NFL. |  | |  |
| |