Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City link to Hatters man 11:35 - Apr 18 with 900 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City link to Hatters man 18th Apr 2024 11:34
With the season coming to an end and talk turning to the summer and within a matter of weeks the summer transfer window opening we’ve spent a few days chatting to some friendly supporters of the website, and have a guess what ? Paul Watson, Swans Sporting Director has been relentless in his searches for new talent, and we’ve snagged a name he finds of interest for next season. 1

Watson radar, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City link to Hatters man on 14:16 - Apr 18 with 702 viewsunion_jack

Maybe not being PL ready will be a problem next season back at Luton.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City link to Hatters man on 18:39 - Apr 18 with 567 viewsKeithHaynes

He looks a really good prospect.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City link to Hatters man on 22:18 - Apr 19 with 276 viewsTomsyard

Went to watch Oxford Utd v Lincoln in midweek and it wasn’t a bad game which Oxford really should have won. Taylor’s not a target man type of player though he does get around the final third putting defenders under pressure, he’s not tall but you can see he’s spent a lot of time lifting weights and can look after himself. He didn’t stand out but it’s nearly impossible to draw an opinion on one game especially as Lincoln were a bit agricultural, 7 bookings and a sending off, and the way they play I don’t think will necessarily get the best out of him.
A player I do like and I think would be an upgrade on Fulton is Brannigan, a tough midfielder who sees a pass and scores from midfield, surprised he hasn’t moved on.
And should mention that Harris up front was worse then awful
[Post edited 19 Apr 22:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024