Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
๐Ÿ”ด Where were you thirty years ago today ? 19:23 - Apr 24 with 652 viewsKeithHaynes

Autoglass Trophy Final

Iโ€™m trying to find pictures of the GITS ( Gloucester Independent Travelling Swans) coach.

What are your memories.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

๐Ÿ”ด Where were you thirty years ago today ? on 20:12 - Apr 24 with 586 viewsGowertonJack68

I was still in the Army but seeing a girlfriend in Oxford. Travelled to London from Oxford then returned to celebrate. Went into a large pub in Oxford and had the unexpected surprise to see 20 odd Jacks in there celebrating,

Fantastic memories๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
๐Ÿ”ด Where were you thirty years ago today ? on 22:37 - Apr 24 with 503 viewsjohnlangy

Wembley of course.

My sister, brother-in-law and their two children travelled from Hertford to meet up and support the Swans. Great day.
๐Ÿ”ด Where were you thirty years ago today ? on 23:02 - Apr 24 with 472 viewsonehunglow

Yep,I made that and became chums with Huddersfield group of fans
Still in touch with them
I blasted down on my motor bike,parking with the Met right outside and got home in no time at all.
Great day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

๐Ÿ”ด Where were you thirty years ago today ? on 23:02 - Apr 24 with 474 viewsSwans9

I was 18 went up in a mates car and remember good banter on the drive out of Wembley with the Huddersfield fans. Their end was full and ours not so same as Northampton in the play offs. Was a good day out though super J cornforth. I miss sporting post with J Cornforth column.
๐Ÿ”ด Where were you thirty years ago today ? on 17:09 - Apr 25 with 283 viewsSullutaCreturned

A group of us went down, on the minibus on the way to Wembley we were behind a Huddersfield minibus. We exchanged some hand signals. Then at a set of lights, our bus having no beer left by this point, me and a mate hopped off our bus onto theirs and they had loads of beer which they shared, nice lads.

Closer to Wembley we hopped back onto our bus and that was the last we saw of them.

It was a great trip.
๐Ÿ”ด Where were you thirty years ago today ? on 18:27 - Apr 25 with 260 viewsmax936

My Mrs was heavily preggers with our eldest so I wasn't there, my Browd and my Dad might have been, I can't remember.
I was there for the defeat in the play-off final against Northampton in 97, poor day that was.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024