Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays premier league 16:18 - May 19 with 447 viewsKeithHaynes

Man City look well up for it.

What a goal at Chelsea !

Forest safe.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Todays premier league on 16:25 - May 19 with 439 viewsWhiterockin

Money talks.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Todays premier league on 16:36 - May 19 with 418 viewsKeithHaynes

Todays premier league on 16:25 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Money talks.

Premier league must be petrified of them
They will have the brightest minds in the world defending them.

Todays premier league on 16:45 - May 19 with 404 viewsWhiterockin

Todays premier league on 16:36 - May 19 by KeithHaynes

Unfortunately that's true. What the odds on a compromise with a financial slap on the wrist.

Todays premier league on 17:25 - May 19 with 355 viewsKeithHaynes

Todays premier league on 16:45 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Unfortunately that's true. What the odds on a compromise with a financial slap on the wrist.

The rest of the football clubs in the league would go nuts.

Todays premier league on 17:27 - May 19 with 345 viewsKeithHaynes

Palace four up v Villa.

Todays premier league on 17:28 - May 19 with 343 viewspencoedjack

Todays premier league on 16:36 - May 19 by KeithHaynes

I’d imagine most PL clubs break FFP they just have clever accountants who hide what they do.

I can’t dislike Man City they have done wonders to regenerate a shite part of Manchester & do loads of work in the community.

Cheat probably but like most successful people/clubs in the UK people seem to dislike them for being that.
Todays premier league on 17:37 - May 19 with 321 viewsWhiterockin

Todays premier league on 17:28 - May 19 by pencoedjack

I’d imagine most PL clubs break FFP they just have clever accountants who hide what they do.

I can’t dislike Man City they have done wonders to regenerate a shite part of Manchester & do loads of work in the community.

Cheat probably but like most successful people/clubs in the UK people seem to dislike them for being that.

Would our supporters accept it if we were in City's position, of course they would. Our owners have taken us to the next level instead.

Todays premier league on 18:20 - May 19 with 276 viewsLuther27

Todays premier league on 17:28 - May 19 by pencoedjack

It makes me smile when a British team is targeted for ffp when the Madrid’s and Barcelona’s have dominated Europe for so long.
The biggest squealers here appear to be Man Utd, Liverpool etc. The boys club don’t like to be upstaged it seems.
Well done City on a record breaking Premiership title win
Login to get fewer ads

Todays premier league on 18:24 - May 19 with 270 viewscockett_jack

Todays premier league on 17:37 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Would our supporters accept it if we were in City's position, of course they would. Our owners have taken us to the next level instead.

By which you mean, premier league to a non challenging mid table championship side?
Todays premier league on 18:33 - May 19 with 258 viewscockett_jack

Todays premier league on 18:20 - May 19 by Luther27

It makes me smile when a British team is targeted for ffp when the Madrid’s and Barcelona’s have dominated Europe for so long.
The biggest squealers here appear to be Man Utd, Liverpool etc. The boys club don’t like to be upstaged it seems.
Well done City on a record breaking Premiership title win

I’m not sure you have your finger on the pulse of the average football fan. For me at least, I’ve always thought our pyramid is different from Spain or Germany where there’s only literally a couple clubs who are within any chance each year so it’d be a shame for it to end up like that over here. I appreciate a simple Google search will show you how much United/Arsenal/Chelsea have dominated the PL before Man City got taken over but it seems it’s becoming far more pronounced here. Leicester and Liverpool were nice breaks in the pattern but it seems a one horse race now with promoted clubs having a mountain to stay up when the likes of Brentford and Brighton etc have decent money behind them. We were lucky to be in the PL when we were there. Unless the super league thing actually happens and the football ‘brands’ rather than ‘clubs’ break off
Todays premier league on 18:52 - May 19 with 242 viewsLuther27

Todays premier league on 18:33 - May 19 by cockett_jack

I’m not sure you have your finger on the pulse of the average football fan. For me at least, I’ve always thought our pyramid is different from Spain or Germany where there’s only literally a couple clubs who are within any chance each year so it’d be a shame for it to end up like that over here. I appreciate a simple Google search will show you how much United/Arsenal/Chelsea have dominated the PL before Man City got taken over but it seems it’s becoming far more pronounced here. Leicester and Liverpool were nice breaks in the pattern but it seems a one horse race now with promoted clubs having a mountain to stay up when the likes of Brentford and Brighton etc have decent money behind them. We were lucky to be in the PL when we were there. Unless the super league thing actually happens and the football ‘brands’ rather than ‘clubs’ break off

Money talks. As long as Sky keep ploughing it in it’s a question of how wisely you spend it. It’s the way the modern world of sport is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024